Chapter 10 ❤❤❤

Keyshia POV~ I left Christie's house and went to Jordan's house. (The picture of Jordan's house is in the media). I ain't gon lie I do love his house. I knocked on the door and Jordan opened the door with no shirt on. He knows that shit be turning me on, I hate it when he teases me. I guess I was staring to hard because Jordan began to laugh.

Jordan~ (laughs) You like what you see ma?

Keyshia~ Shut up (laughs)

Jordan~ OK come on in and meet me upstairs while I go find a shirt

Keyshia~ OK

Keyshia~ His mom wasn't home so I wasn't able to speak to her. As I sat on Jordan's bed I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Jordan came in and closed the door behind him.

Jordan~ Look, for the last few weeks you said Christie was trippin right?

Keyshia~ Right

Jordan~ And you think she's seeing someone right?

Keyshia~ Yea I guess. So, I'm guessing you know something??

Jordan~ Not really but I have seen something. Last week I was in the mall and I saw Christie there all hugged up and kissing on some nigga.

Keyshia~ FOR REAL?!?!?! WHO?!?!?!

Jordan~ Idk. But from my view it looked like Chris. I recognize that dark nigga from anywhere.

When Jordan said that my smile faded away.

Keyshia~ Hmmm.. That's funny cuz we me and her was on the phone, I heard a male voice in the background that sounded like Chris.

Jordan~ This shit can only mean one thing.......

Keyshia&Jordan~ She's fucking with Chris!!!!!!

Keyshia~ That nasty bitch!!! After all the shit he did to me, she gon turn around and date him?!?! Wtf!!! I thought Christie was my friend. (Began crying)

Jordan POV~ I felt bad for Keyshia. She was crying and next thing I know she was throwing shit all over the place. I let her get all her anger out because I didn't want ended up throwing shit at me. I'll admit I kinda got scared. Keyshia was mad asf and sad at the same damn time. She calmed down and kissed me goodbye and left. Christie is gon get hers for what she did to Keyshia.

Keyshia POV~ I left Jordan's house pretending to be calm but I was WAY passed that. Christie is nothing but a backstabbing thot. We damn sho can't be friends after this because she might need the ambulance after I'm done with her. This bitch gon learn today not to mess with Keyshia Rosetta Fields.