Chapter 7 ❤❤❤

(Picture of Jordan in the media)

Keyshia POV~ Its been weeks and I haven't been talking to Jordan and he hasn't been talking to me either. In my mind I just think of hella questions like, Was I wrong?, did he really just like me??, Is it over???!! All these questions were driving me crazy so I decided to unblock his number and call him. Thank God he actually answered.

Keyshia~ Hello????
Jordan ~ Hey Keyshia
Keyshia~ Look I've been thinking about what happened and I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am.
Jordan~ Its OK. I know your relationship didn't work out with Chris, but you have to realize that there are other guys out there. And besides, I really like you...... I love you.
Keyshia~ I.....Love you too.
Jordan~ Well I got to go. Bye baby girl
Keyshia~ Bye.....

Keyshia POV~ When I heard that from Jordan, I felt like the most happiest girl in the world. I've heard the same thing from Chris, and you see what happened to us. I guess Jordan is right. I can't let my past relationship affect my current. I have haven't spoken to Christina since we all went to the park, which was that Friday. So I called her and she answered at the fifth ring.

Christina~ Hello???
Keyshia~ Hey girl!!! Are you OK??
Christina~ Yea.... I'm fine.....

Out of nowhere I hear a familiar male voice in the background...

???~ Come back to bed bae!!!
Keyshia~ Who that in the back??
Christina~ What..... No one..... Bye!!!

Keyshia POV~ What the fuck was that about??? I swear that voice sounded TOOOO familiar!!!! It sounded...... Like......Chris??????