[ ✉ ] worry and jealousy

This chapter involves dream x georgenotfound

If you prefer something else that is completely fine.

This also includes a tiny bit of bad6d (bad x a6d)

Again, if you prefer something else that is completely fine.

This story is skepnoblade based and that is probably why you're here. I only intend on a tiny bit of those two ships because I love them pwp

It was the day before the carnival and Zak had gotten up early at 5 am to greet the one and only Technoblade. Along with Dream, Sapnap and George, the dream team, who were invited by Daryl. A6d asking Spifey. Zak, of course, invited the one and only and also his friend Cole so he could introduce him to his trio and friends.

Zak had heard a ring for his apartment an hour later. He sprung out off the couch and bolted over to the door, flinging it open.

"Cole!" He squealed as he flung his arms around his market friend. Cole was a friendly guy, 6 feet tall, black hoodie with white stripes that sat on the sleeves, black jeans and red sneakers. Zak never really minded height difference but his unlucky self happened to befriend people who were much taller than him.

Daryl being 1 inch taller, Vince being 3 inches taller, Dream 8, George 2, Sapnap 3, Spifey 9, Techno 7.

Zak was 5'7", poor boy. (Heard him being 5'8" and 5'6" so its just gonna be 5'7" pwp)

"Heya buddy!!" Cole had greeted as he picked up the boy, swinging him around a few times.

After a short conversation they went to the couch and hung out for a while, until hearing yet another ring at the door.

"Coming!" Zak yelled. He unlocked his apartment and smiled nervously "Hi George"

There stood the Dream Team. Zak had only ever seen George's face from a video but not the whole team.

"Hi!" George replied.

Dream reached his hand out and grabbed Zak's hand, shaking it gently "Hello Skeppy!"

"Hi Dream!" Zak was quick to recognize this voice and hugged the three boys.

Zak then pulled Cole over by the arm and smiled "This is my friend, Cole!"

Cole waved at the three and they all sat down until Daryl woke up.

"Dream! George!" He screamed in excitement and hugged them both.

"Sadly I don't get a hug, me, the poor Sapnap" Sapnap said and soon got pulled into the hug by Bad.

Zak had then texted Techno, asking where he was. Appears he's been caught up in traffic so he'll be here later than expected sadly. Zak then sighed in disappointed and began to whine like a baby.

"Oh my goodness" is all Bad could say "What is it you Muffin?"

"BAD!" Zak replied in a whine.

"WHAT?" Daryl yelled.

"Wow, Bad, no need to yell at me" 

"YOU WERE YELLING AT ME!"

He then began to do a fake cry "A6D! HE'S HURTING ME!"

"AM NOT!!"

Vincent then walked out of his room and looked at them with clear confusion in his eyes "what?"