History of a Bad Past

"And that is how the Tapus made the Z Crystals in the Alola Region." Terry finishes his lecture as the school bell rings. "You heard the bell, the class is over. I hope to see you guys in the next week."

After the teacher leaves the classrooms, Ash is putting his books away in his backpack. Drandon comes to Ash and says, "Hey, Ash. Since we don't have class before lunch, how about we go have a Pokemon Basketball?"

Ash smiles at him, "Count me in, it will be great to have some relaxation. So who will be playing as well?"

Drandon says, "Your brothers Mark and Trenor, Tox and Nate. Alice and Elline are going to watch our practice."

"I see, if that's the case, we can have a 3 on 3." Ash says. He goes towards Lillie and Minami, who are chatting about the Fairy Type Pokemon. "Minami, Lillie. We are going to play Basketball, do you want to watch us?"

Minami says, "Sure. We will love to watch."

As they head outside the classroom, the Kalos High group members, Gary, Trip, and Paul are looking at them. "Ashy boy plays Basketball? Ha! I bet he is still the loser."

Paul says, "I guess we should show them who is the strongest basketball team." Then they also follow them to show them who is the boss.

On the Basketball court, Trenor has the basketball and says, "Krookodile, give me a boost! Use Magnitude!"

Krookodile nods and uses his claws to punch the ground, causing Trenor to jump high. Nate says, "Oh no! Watchog! Watch out for the ball!"

Watchog tries to jump into the air, but it is too late as the ball goes into the basket.

"We won!" Mark says as he high fives Trenor and Ash each. "No one can beat us when we three are together."

"But you have to admit that we almost get you this time." Drandon says.

"That's true after all." Ash laughs.

"Ash, here." Lillie comes and gives him a towel. Ash says, "Thanks, Lillie. I really appreciate that."

Alice and Elline also come and give them towels to wipe their sweat. "You guys sure are amazing as always."

Elline says, "Indeed. I can feel the sparks coming from all of you."

As they laugh, Ash notices the 3 bullies walk towards them. He groans and says, "What do you three want?"

Trip says, "Nothing, just to teach boonies who are the strongest basketball team."

Drandon says, "Aren't you three the cocky ones? You have no idea what you are saying."

"Yeah, so you want a challenge, we will show you not to mess around with us." Trenor says.

Minami says, "Oh boy...This is going to be a heck of a game, especially with my three brothers work together..."

Lillie says, "Yeah..."

Gary sends out his Blastoise, Paul sends out his Electivire, and Trip sends out the Serperior. Paul says, "Now what will you choose? Losers?"

Trenor says, "Krookodile, teach them a lesson!"

Mark says, "Scrafty, let's show them what we are!"

Ash says, "Pikachu, you rest for now since the last game." Pikachu nods and rushes towards Lillie. "Greninja, I choose you!"

As the three Dark Type Pokemon appear, the three Kalos gang are now a little worried. Just then, Golly and Insey, who are just passing by, see them and rush to watch. "Minami, our brothers are using the Evil Dark Team?" Insey asks.