lies

Han jipyeong, he has everything he ever need but there's one thing he can't have. That is his first love, seo dalmi.

They were each other first love. It was started as a lie, so he wanted to end it but he doesn't want to be the one that hurt her. He paid someone to act as him but unexpectedly, he was betrayed. Nam dosan fall in love at the first sight with dalmi and refuse to end their relationship as their initial plan.

Watching dalmi smile, jipyeong felt that maybe it is better to keep it as secret. He go along with dosan's lies and help him to pretend like him. He provide everything for their sake. To help them to be worthy of dalmi. The lies kept getting bigger.

Jipyeong cared for dalmi as he slowly realized that these feeling wasn't simply a brotherly love. He truly love dalmi since the beginning but he kept his feeling aside, and continue to help dosan.

When he noticed that dalmi feelings are changing, he tried to make it right. Confess everything and explain it through but he was caught red handed while trying to pass his last letter to dosan by dalmi. Dalmi was broke into tears, left jipyeong stunned. She questioned his actions, but he kept quiet.

There's nothing more to hide. He came to dalmi and explain to her honestly. He defended dosan and apologize.

"I like you, Mrs Seo. I'm telling you this to be honest, not to be uncomfortable. This is how I feel. I don't expect an answer, so don't let it bother you."

His sincerity was doubted, dosan felt inferior against jipyeong

His sincerity was doubted, dosan felt inferior against jipyeong. He cause problem and jipyeong cleans up. He mistake jipyeong action was actually for dalmi and a fight broke out. Nam dosan beg jipyeong
for help to make Noongil a reality. He told jipyeong the truth about dalmi grandma and that's the most painful truth to jipyeong.

He was determined to protect his relationship with dalmi and dalmi grandma. Putting his greed for love aside. He's rooting for dosan. Dosan and dalmi make up after 3 years of parting. Soon, they got married.

Han jipyeong is still in love with dalmi nonetheless. The news of dalmi marriage hurt him more than he thought it would. He left for outstation a day before the marriage. He used busy life as excuse and escape.

...