1.7 | away from home

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Ramen.... RAMEN it's R-A-M-E-N not that other meaning ish" sunghoon exclaimed , putting his fingers on his temple while being slightly flustered that hyejin thought of something else.

"Ah ah ramen i see,"

He sighed , "Come on im hungry , we will report what happened to the police tomorrow." He said , wrapping his hands on my shoulder as we walked.

"Police? Oh no......" i stopped my track making sunghoon stopped his too.

"Please dont report it,"

"Why not?"

I shook my head . "Is there anything wrong?" He asked . I shook my head again . Sunghoon then sighed , "I don't know what is going on but we will talk about this again later okay?" .

I nodded slowly in response.

what if i meet him again

no.... that will not happen

never

૮꒰˵• ﻌ •˵꒱ა———

"Hot hot ah!" the boy exclaimed .

I hit his head lightly "Stupid , that side is hot . Why didn't you wear the mitt" i yelled at him a bit like an old grandma.

"Ish just let me be , why do you care!" He annoyingly replied

"Okay okay sh let's eat , it will be cold ,"

I made a disgusted face to him . Then a notification rang on my phone , indicating a message . I opened it and it was my professor...

"Congrats Hyejin , i really like your first portfolio! It's very detailed , unique and i like how you express the model's feature . The picture of you both in the end fits the concept too. You did a great job . Can i share this with my other students. You really did great," i read outloud the message

"AAAAA IM SO HAPPY!!" I screamed and sunghoon just made a face. "Aish congrats now just shut up i want to eat," he said and i quickly replied to my professor.

We both ate the ramen quietly , savoring the taste but then the news in the television was reporting a breaking news so we turned up the volume and decided to hear it .

"Breaking news , a man in his 40s that is suspected to be a hacker of many social apps are reported to be roaming in the city of seoul . Reports have made that he hacks apps and tracks girls that is under age and stalk them afterwards . There are 6 victims so far saying that they have been sexual assaulted by the man and the police are investigating them now,"