0.7 | long time no see

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's finally my first day of college. Another way to remind me that my childhood is literally over . Im moving into the college dormitories. The fee is high but as long as i have a place to stay and is close to the college , im going to survive my college year just fine.

or not.

"Hey ! Are you perhaps new?" a guy that i guess is older than me said . I shook my head quickly and shot him a smile . "Great! i will help you with that," he said excitingly and began moving my stuff.

"He's handsome isn't he?" a girl suddenly said next to me while i jolted a bit , shocked. I just nodded and smile . Im just grateful that people are willingly to help move my stuffs cause like there's a lot . I would probably passed out if i was alone moving it.

"What's your dorm number?" the girl added . "Oh let me check" I rummaged through my pocket and said it was Room 934 .

"Cool ! we are roommates. My name's Ryujin" she held out her hand.

"Hyejin. Choi Hyejin" shaking her hand and proceeded to take my stuffs to be moved.

"I heard that its a tradition for seniors to help us moving our stuff but the thing is they will ask you for a favour sometime in the future and if you don't do it, they will do something else like stealing money from you and more," Ryujin blurted out as we walk entering our dorm building.

"I was going to stop you from letting the guys help but i guess i was too late," i looked at her and she made her lips thin.

"Ah I knew there was something off," I said letting out an awkward laugh , "Its okay I have a brother here , he can talk it out with those guys,"

"Really? Wah it must be great to have a brother," i said . "Psh no it's a hell having one,"

"Ah and hyejin, can i speak to you informally now?," she asked . "Ouh yes sure" I replied as she just nodded . She's so cool and her hair is like cotton candy . I wish i could dye my hair .

Corridor . Right . Stairs . Left . Straight.

'Room 934 , second floor'. It says on the door .

I look around the dorm . Pretty good I am kinda satisfied with it knowing that it's a college dorm rather than a nice renting house. . I saw my stuffs that the guys helped me moved sitting infront of my bed . Then ,I took my time arranging my stuffs and putting up any decorations that i bought . And of course my bt21 merch.