Chapter 2- I'm trying to stay calm " Can you kill me?"

After talking with Dwight for a bit I started to gain more control in myself, he was a really sweet person, he loved to share experience with all the people , but sadly they were considering him a scaredy-cat , which wasn't wrong, he was really scared, but he is still a great friend in my heart, I , now know all the people here, I talked a little more with David, Meg and Claudette who seemed really close friends, they were all nice people, as we were talking me, Kate, I,Claudette and Dwight were surrounded by a black smoke and the next thing I knew we were on a big farm I saw a corn area beside me, I assume its a big map, I started searching for a generator as Dwight told me and I did find one, I started working and I heard one generator working in the distance , I smiled and continued mine, then I heard someone running while groaning, it was Dwight!
"Dwight!" I ran to him " Be silent, you don't wanna bring the killer here" I nodded and I started healing Dwights wound, then he got and helped me do the generator, the generator came to life only to be one of the three that were working already, I followed as Dwight ran to another one, we started working on it , but then I heard a scream,it seemed Claudettes scream since I talked with her at the campfire, I looked at Dwight with worry " She's been hooked" he said and sigh " I'm going to save her" I said and stood up " Are you crazy,Jake? Help me do this generator you don't want to get yourself killed!" I looked at Dwight who sighed, he wasn't like this he wouldn't say such a things if he wasn't scared, but I am not like him, I want to save Claudette, I grabbed my maid kit and sprint to the direction of the hook, when I got close enough I could hear Claudettes groans , I don't wanna experience being hooked, she saw me then signal me to stand there, I looked at her then I saw that a big man that was wearing a mask and some things were into his arm was carrying a big machete, I hide after a rock and soon he left I sprinted to Claudette and tried as fast as possible to unhook her, she followed me to Dwights generator where I healed her and all of us started working on it turning it to life, soon enough the last gen was alive and now the power was on all we need to do is open the exit gate, at the exit gate we found Kate who had a big wound on her stomach and was pressing against it so it would not bleed so much , she was opening the gate while our eyes caught something moving trought the corn field, it was the killer, Dwights expression was now really scared, I also looked at Kate who was almost done , I grabbed Claudette who seemed spaced out and I ran with her holding hands through the exit gate, we all made it, but Kate was injured, Claudette blushed as I finally didn't hold her
hand anymore and I excused myself before going to mine and Dwights tent where we were supposed to sleep, Dwight was already there, treating on of the scratches he had from the last match, I smiled at him and helped him as we both fall asleep talking to eachother

It has been one week since I was playing I've experienced the hook's pain, some of the killers mori and I played a lots of matches, I've seen : The Spirit, The Trapper, Hillbilly, The Clown, The Huntress, The Legion, The Doctor, The Wraith, The Pig, The Nightmare, The Nurse and The Oni
Today I was pretty tired because I couldn't sleep so well , I grabbed something comfy and put it on, since it was like an "update "or something, we all had new clothes now and I have a green t-shirt and some black jeans that are kind of skinny and are basically showing my legs pretty much, I got with the rest and I saw that all was listening to Bill who was the eldest from here, he had good stories, we always loved to listen to them anytime, suddenly he was surrounded by the dark smoke together with me , Ace and Quentin
We were all together when we woke up and we were beside a house , I never saw this map before, it looks fancy, big houses and a small alley where at the end of it were laying two police cars , I was fascinated by this new map I saw Gas Heaven, The Elementary School and more, bur this one is actually one of my favourites right now also I heard a faded music playing as I looked at the boys and their expression were not showing excitement as mine, they were looking really panicked, and I asked Ace whats wrong as he told me " Never seen this killer,huh..you'd knew who it is by now" " No, I actually never been on this map neither " , Ace's eyes were travelling all the area we were in, Bill and Quentin already ran from there probably for a generator " This is one of the smartest and the silents killers...he is really powerful...we barely make it out of here..but sometimes we don't really make it out.." He said then told me to follow him so we stick together on our road to the generator he told me more about this killer, he is known as 'The Shape' and his real name is Michael Myers, his power increases as he stalks the survivors, he told me that when he reaches tier 3 he is a monster, a total monster that kills his pray with no mercy, he never speaks but you can hear his breath under his mask when he is around, a generator went to life on the other side as Ace seemed really happy , we almost finished ours before we heard Bill's scream , I assume he was hooked already, I looked at Ace, and he also looked at me " I'm going for a save" I said, as he pulled me back and look me in the eyes like he looked through my soul " Listen kid, that Myers is really dangerous, you don't wanna face me, believe me, I know you are a smart and altruism is running through your veins, but this one is something else, leave it to me" I understand what he is telling me so I sat back at the generator as he left for Bill , soon enough I turned the generator to life as I smiled, I turned to leave trought the window of the house we were doing the generator, it was upstairs, but as soon as I got up to leave I bumped into something that seemed to be hard and soft at the same time, I wanted to step back but I ended up falling on my butt , while I looked up only to meet a white mask that was certainly scaring me at the time, the man infront of me was a tall like 6'8 feet(203) I gulp as I almost choked on my own saliva, he was just starring at me, probably observing me since I'm new I think he wants to see how I play his game, he just stares at me and I try to get up, as I did and I started running, I can feel his presence in my back, Ace told me that his power increases if he is stalking other survivors and he also has an obsession, what if I am his obsession, I don't want a killer to be obsessed with me! I sprinted towards a house where I found Quentin doing a generator he looked confused at me " What's wrong, why were you running the whole map?" I was going to respond him but my throat was just not letting me to, I had the sensation that I was suffocating " Its alright, take your time" after abbit I started helping him with the generator and I explained that Michael was chasing me and I was scared, he chuckled, " Another fucker, huh?"  " He followed me everywhere" I said as his eyes went wide "Y-y-yo-u are his o-obsession?!" He told me with fear and sat up ready to leave me, I grabbed his slave and looked at him " What are you doing, leave me, Jake!"  " But I don't wanna be alone , why are you leaving all of suden?" " Are you crazy!?You are his obsession if he sees me with you I am dead meat, you stay away from all of us from now!" He said then struggled from my grip as he ran away from me , I sat beside the generator as I brought my knees up and I could feel already the warm water slide through my face, I didn't know why he was so mad, I don't want the others to threat me like that, what if even Dwight will hate me? I didn't want to be his obssesion, why did it had to be me? Why?! I HATE HIM , I HATE HIM!
My sobs filled the room , I ignored Ace's scream and the other two generators that were now on as soon as I knew Bill and Ace escaped since Bill unhooked Ace and they made it through an exit that was open, it was only me and Quentin, I didn't dare to move I was only sobbing my heart out, I sat in silence and looked out the window as I was hopeless I watched in terror the sight in front of me , I saw how Quentin tried to run to the exit gate, but Michael stabbed him, then he catches him, grabbed him by his face and he stabbed Quentin right in his heart as Quentin was struggling and hitting Michael's shoulder trying to escape, sadly there was no use for him, I saw how Michael still stabbed Quentin even id he was dead already, he finally throwed his body on the ground like the last garbage in the world and started searching for me, I've put my hand at my mouth to avoid making any sounds as I was still sitting next to the generator with my eyes closed ,my knees to my chest and my face into the space between them, I sat there scared like it really was my last day, as soon as I heard the foot steps and the hard breathing of Michael I sprinted thought the door, barely making it through, when I looked back to see where he was I was surprised to see how close he is but as silly as I am I fall because of something heavy and my face hit the ground as I groaned I now made myself a little scratch on my face and on my arm as I looked to see what was that heavy thing I saw Quentins lifeless body as the scene in front of me and what he told me in the house slowly made my tears fall down my face , I felt how Michael grabbed me and put me over his shoulder, I am dead, that's what I am, he hold me in front of him and looked at me , I was a crying mess as I told him " C-can you kill me already? I don't wanna s-suffer anymore " as I said that I felt how he hugged me, I was shocked but I needed it so I hugged him back my hand gripping on his mechanic suit, I put my face into his chest as I sobbed there, I felt how he was moving, but I didn't even care if he hooked me, he suddenly stoped and I saw that he brought me into a house , he sat me down the bed and then he turned back to leave but then he looked at me then he pointed at me then at the bed, signalling me to stay here, I nodded and after he left I
started looking for a way to get out so he can not know, but I heard his steps and that thought flys away, he came in the room with a small red box, and I assume its a medkit, he slowly comes beside me and I flinch, I am scared of him, he slowly backs away he points at his knife then at me, then he shakes his head, he puts his knife away and comes closer to me , ' does he means that he will not hurt me? ' I am still confused, He caress my face and wipes the tears that I've cried he then puts his finger to my scratch I have from before, I hiss in pain and he slowly grabs something from the medkit as he starts treating my wounds , then he pats my head as I look at him not as scared as I was before, the next thing is that I got that sleepy that I fell asleep on the bed
When I woke up I remember what happened and I remembered Dwight what if Dwight is worried about me " Dwigh-" I didn't said another word as I saw the tall man standing on the chair in the corner of the room watching me
He got up and started coming towards me, I got scared and get as back as I could, I hit the wall since I was still in the bed which was in the corner of the room, he reached for me then he picked me up like I couldn't walk and brought me to the exit, I was confused, why didn't he killed me? I looked at him as he put me down, I looked at him then at the exit gate, he slowly nodded like he was not really sure of his decision, before I could do anything he hugged me tight then showed me the gate as a sign to leave, I went through it and looked at him before I really left, he seemed sad.

~That's it for chapter 2 ~ Sorry for any grammar bad spellings