I can't sleep

___________________________________________

Bts are at tour in Japan . It's night time and all the members are sleeping in there own hotel rooms.

But Taehyung is scrolling twitter and watching there dear army's posts.and then he notice a thread as sexy jungkook pics he go to the thread and
start scrolling watching jungkook sexy pics he started feeling horny.

"Ahh why are you sexy jungkook-ah"
"Because of you I got this little problem now what should I do you are sleeping"he said.

And then he go to weverse and start scrolling army's post after sometime he is feeling more horny and make a
post on weverse as "I can't sleep"

He is now super horny and can't control himself more he get of the bed start going towards jungkook's room and knocked.

He knocked many times but jungkook is not opening the door then he realised that door is already unlocked he got into the room and looked the door going towards jungkook's bed.

He got onto the bed and start kissing jungkook's neck from back jungkook whimper in his sleep and open his eyes saw Taehyung sucking his neck.

"Ahhh... Tae what are you doing"

"Baby I see your sexy picks on twitter and now I am super horny you should help me"

"Umm ookk"

After that they both do there important business

(Next day)

Bts are sitting at there styling room doing makeup for the concert.

But jungkook's stylish is having problem because the hickies made by taehyung on jungkook neck are not hiding.

Than Taehyung come with his bandana and make jungkook to wear it on his neck.

"Ahhh there hiding now" jungkook said.

"Yes baby and now we should go to stage"Taehyung said.

"Ummm yeah and I love you" jungkook said and Taehyung replaid a I love you too.

___________________________________________

Not that good