Deceived

-Korra's POV-

When Mako opens the door he is standing in a white tank top that frames his body perfectly. He is also wearing some black pants. God, he looked so handsome.

"Oh... Hi Korra..." Mako says.

"Mako! I missed you soo much!" I jump into a kiss, but he pulls away, looking a little bit surprised.

For some reason Mako didn't even allow me inside. I blocked the doorway. I looked over his shoulder and all I saw was a girl sitting on the couch. Wait... I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! There is some other girl in the room! She has long, curly light brown hair that ends past her shoulders. Her face looks flawless. From her bright green eyes to her light pink lips, everything about her seemed perfect.

It felt like 100 years passed while the two of us were staring at each other.

The mystery girl finally breaks the silence.

"Makooo! Who is that?!" the girl asked, suddenly protective. 

"Oh nobody... I'll be back in just a second, my love" Mako replied.

He pushes me out into the hallway and closes his apartment door. 

'Korra..." he says, not looking at me.

"There is something I've been meaning to tell you.." Mako says, nervously.

"What?!" I answer, harshly.

"Korra, I'm with someone else." he says, calmly.

Wait.. what did he say.. I can't believe it... how can he do this to me?! I can feel the tears fill my eyes. 

"So, what... does this mean you're breaking up with me?" I ask

"Yeah.. I guess I am." Mako says, avoiding my eyes. He turns away and walks back into his apartment and I'm just left alone in the middle of the hallway.

I can't take it anymore.  I fall down onto my knees and just let everything out.