chapter -31

ishani was calling doctor when vansh snatched her phone and said ......doctor just come at vr mansion within ten minutes....i dont want to listen anything ....saying this he hang call and took uma to her room .....ishani and riddhima follows him

after ,10 minutes ..

doctor reaches at vr mansion and starts treating uma .....

vansh , ishani and riddhima were waiting for doctor to come out ....

ishani (thinking)......this is a perfect time to show this bitch her real place... beacuse of her mom is in this condition .....i would not let this chance go away from my hands ....

how did this happen....asked vansh in a dangerous tone .....

a sheiver ran through riddhima's body for the first time she find him this much dangerous , yes many time he made her scared by his behaviour but this..this was something else ...he was looking horrible .....knowing very well that he would not leave her after knowing she is the one who pushed uma .....she is responsible for her condition....but collecting some courage she was about to accept everthing when ishani snapped.....

bhai , this riddhima she is the one who pushed mom , she is responsible for mom's condition....bhai ask her had not she pushed mom ???...now vansh angrily turns towards riddhima and says....

had  you pushed mom??....

vansh atleast listen to me ...riddhima requested...

vansh : yes or no riddhima...

riddhima : yes , but no...she barely completed her sentence  when vansh slapped her .......

she looked at him in disbelief ...he slapped her without knowing whole truth .....riddhima just leave my house .....i don't want to see your face , just leave before i do something for which you regret later......

he had no idea how badly she wanted to leave him and his house ....but she can't leave his house before knowing her uma aunty is fine .....

vansh : i said leave ...(he said thinking about his past).....

riddhima : vansh atleast listen to me its not like what are you thinking ...

ishani : what are you trying to say riddhima ...i saw you pushing mom ..you can't lie now ....your game is over now and morever how could you do this to the woman who treats you just like her own daughter.....sorry to say you don't deserve mother's love that's why your mother left  you .....

thats when doctor comes out and says ...

mr raisinghania .... patient is totally fine ....it was just a minor injury ....she is councious now you can meet her .....

thanks doctor saying this he was about to go when he saw riddhima who was going in the same direction , he angrily pulled her towards him and says....

had not i asked you to leave my house ...you are still here ...

ignoring his words riddhima says....

i will leave this house ...i also don't want to live here ...but please let me meet aunty ...just for once ....please ...riddhima said in a requesting  tone ...

o just shutup i know this cheap trick of your's you don't want to leave this levish life .... offcourse nobody will leave this levish life ....you want to meet mom so that she would stop you .....just thanks your stars that mom had not got any serious injury or else you have no idea what would have been i done to you ....ishani is right you dont deserve anyone's love ....my mom loves you dearly but see what have you done to her ....you tried to harm her ...you tried to harm the same woman who treats you like her own daughter ....you know what you are a bad omen thats why your mom and dad left you long time ago ....or i can say you was so unlucky for them thats why they lost their lives....you are a bad omen riddhima and now I wouldn't let my family suffer because of you ..,..and i know if you will be close to my mom ....she will get many problems in her life just like you parents got ..... I can't let this happen ..... don't be this shameless just leave my house.....if you ever loved my mom then plz leave her and my house ....plz spare me and my family ......

still riddhima wanted to meet her , but vansh's words were echoing into her ears....maybe he is right , yes i m a unlucky girl whom their parents left when i was just three .....but now i cant ruin anyone's life because of my present into their lives my life is just a mess i am a bad mess a bad omen a burden and an unwanted person into their lives  ......morever i love uma aunty as my mother .... I don't want her to suffer because of me ...thinking this she grabs vansh's hand she removed his hand from her hand and went from there .....

vansh looks at her shocked because for the first time he finds her eyes emoitionless ......this broke something inside him ....but brushing off his thought he entered uma's room and sat beside her .....she opens her eyes and find him infront of her eyes then she moved her eyes all over the room but not found riddhima....she became scared after remembering today's incident ...

vansh where is riddhima ...she is fine right...just call her i want to see her now....

mom plz relax ...just think about yourself....vansh says...

mom bhai threw that girl out of our lives....because of her you are in this condition....ishani snapped.....

uma : ishani just shutup i m not asking anything to you so keep quite ....vansh tell me where is riddhima ???....

vansh : mom she left our house ... i asked her to leave because she tried to harm you... I can't let her do anything which she had done in past ....she snatched my dad from me ....but i would not let her snatch my mom ....i lost six months... when my dad  needed me the most i was not beside him ......i was not with him when he was taking his last breadth ...i couldn't meet my dad when he was leaving us forever .....i would never forgive riddhima for this.....she snathched my dad ......

now uma understood that they are blaming riddhima for her condition but she couldn't understand how riddhima is connected with ajay's death ....

vansh she has not done anything , infact she was the one who saved me ...if she had not pushed me ...today i would have not been infront of you ....and that incident ...you are again doing a mistake she had not done anything ...it was just an accident ...you can't blame her for that .....who said  that she is responsible for ajay's death ....

nobody has  said anything ....it all happened infront of my eyes .....you wouldn't  believe what she had done that day....she only looks innocent but she is such a cunning girl....till now i was tollerating her just because of you but now after what she has done with you....i wouldn't tollerate her more .....

here , ishani was enjoying everything....she was so happy as riddhima finally left her house ....the most important reason behind her happiness was vansh hatered for riddhima....

ishani's pov

finally that bitch is out of my house ...when bhai slapped her that was just an amazing movement ....but i wish i could snatch her dignity it would have give her immense pain....her pain is my pleasure....but i wouldn't leave her easily ...haw dare she ...she slapped me ....i would snatch her dignity her self respect .....the most valuable thing of her life .....
end of pov...

she was thinking all this when her phone beeped ....she checked notification , it was a video ....she ignored that video , but then she got a message ......

check that video right now ...i am sure you would love my surprise....and dare you ignore it ...i am sure you wouldn't not like consequences....and plz play that video when you are all alone ....

ishani became scared after reading that text...she came back to her room and what she saw made her scared to the core .....her phone slipped from her hand ....she fell on the floor with thud ...tears started flowing from her eyes....no no ...this is not true...it is all fake .....her phone beeped again with shaking hand she took her phone ..it was again a message from an unknown no ....

so , love my surprise .... offcourse yes....i am fool ...its your favourite work ....

that's it for today's episode 😘❤️ ....

precap : riddhima meets an accident

flashback of vansh's past ..

someone blackmails ishani