chapter - 37

at evening

kabir reached at hospital , when he got to know about riddhima's accident , he immediately came back leaving all his works .....

here , everyone was with riddhima , as doctor had given them permission that , now riddhima is lil better so they can meet her at one time ...uma was making her drink soup as it was good for her health , that's when kabir came there and asked getting tensed ...

riddhima , how are you ??...

riddhima smiles at him and says , yes kabir i m fine...

kabir was so shocked because it was the first time when riddhima smiled at him morever she talked him ......today he was on cloud nine ...

otherhand ,chaser had not eaten anything from last morning when he came to know about riddhima's accident , and today he wanted to meet her but nobody had taken him to the hospital ,

he was very angry.. guards were not able to made him understand about situation ......he was barking angrily at everyone and thank god he was chained up or else he won't leave anybody...guards had no courage to go near him ....if today anyone tries to go near him he will end up loosing his life including guards too ...

becoming more scared mrs dsuza called uma and narrated her everything , uma asked her to do video call so that she will make him understand....disuza does the same she kept the phone's screen at chaser's face so that he could see uma and listened her .....but chaser was not ready to understand anything he was continuously barking at uma...uma got to know that he wants to meet riddhima , so she turns phone's screen at riddhima's face ....seeing riddhima infront of his eyes , he calms but next movement he became angry when he saw bandage on her head ,  her hands , on her shoulder's ...because he was very well aware that riddhima is bearing so much pain ....

here , riddhima smiles when she finds chaser infront of her eyes, as he was the one who had  saved her without having any selfish reason , understanding his condition she said ...i m fine chaser , don't worry ,...

listening this he calms himself , but next movement he barked at her as he was saying ....he wants to meet her now ....

it was tough for everyone to make him understand so uma said , disuza ask guards to  take him to the  hoshpital...he wouldn't understand anything until he meets riddhima  ......

disuza nods her head and asks them to take chaser there ....

with this chaser becomes happy....now everyone took a sigh of relief ....and guards took him to hospital ...

back to hospital

vansh helplessly sitted upon a bench which was kept outside of the  riddhima's room, he could hear their talk , sometime they were laughing on random stuffs ...he too wanted to go there but he can't , he wanted to sit beside her , he wanted to hold her hand , he wanted to hug her , but alas! he can't do anything ...she doesn't want to see his face ,.....he was thinking all this when his eyes fell on chaser who was happily coming towards him ,

vansh's pov

what is he doing here ??...wait he came here to meet my riddhima , and i am sure he will touch her , he will lick her face ...no no i can't let this happen , i have to do something....and i am sure riddima  would not deny him because she is no more get afraid from him...
end of pov

thinking this he got up from his sit and stopped chaser from going inside riddhima's room....

chaser you can't go there , she is not well and i m sure she will get afraid from you ...do you want to make her scared , no na ...chaser shakes his head in no on which vansh becomes happy he takes him and sat onn the same bench though chaser wanted to meet riddhima but he can't make her scared ...all his happiness vanished as he can't meet her now .....vansh was so happy when his eyes fell on shaheer who was going towards riddhima's room , he became angry here he is unable to meet his riddhima and everyone is happily going inside her room he again stood up and said ....

where are you going shaheer???...

shaheer : oh hii vansh , actually vansh i m here to meet riddhi ...

vansh : don't call her riddhi her name is riddhima...

now , shaheer came to know that his pshyco version has started again....thinking this he said ...okk vansh i m here to meet riddhima...

vansh : no you can't meet her she is not feeling well and she doesn't want to meet you ....she asked me to stop you ......

vansh what are you saying , you are lying ....his mind mocked....

shaheer became shocked and scared  he can't believe that vansh held this much  posseesiveness for riddhima ...he became worried for riddhima , how will that poor girl stay with him as he knows he would never leave riddhima.....but brushing off his thoughts he was about to say when uma comes out and says ....

chaser what are you doing here ??...you were so desperate to meet riddhima but here it seems like you don't want to meet her ....if you want to see her then come with me he immidietly goes towards uma vansh eyed him but chaser ignored him ...then uma said ...and shaheer don't you want to see your best frnd , you were not here since morning , riddhima asked me many time about you ...infact she is waiting for her best frnd....with this the trio went inside her room leaving grumpy vansh.....

vansh (thinking).....this is not done , why only me she can meet everyone except me .....you are the one who made her like this his inner mocked ...... I don't care , but i will too go there saying this he goes inside her room and stood far away from her.....

riddhima was surrounded by everyone so she couldn't see him ....

that's it for today's episode ....