headcanons and chit chat

Okay I'm just quickly going to leave some headcanons for this here 😗

They are all 17

TW SMALL MENTION OF  ABUSE

Kokichi 🇯🇵🇷🇺 

Crush: 🤭 wOah i HaVe noOoO ideA whO it mIghT beee

Sexuality: pansexual

Pronouns: he/they

He's part of the student council, he's pretty cold but gets flustered easily (basically just makis ingame LMAO). Uhm yeah and his big sis is Mikan, he lives with her when he isn't living at his dorm since their dad is abusive.

 Shuichi 🇯🇵 

Crush: Kokichi 

Sexuality: gay

Pronouns: he/it

Pretty weird but that's okay. Likes danganronpa a little bit more than everyone else. But he's a genuinely nice person when you get to know him. He's also pretty fucking smart.

Maki 🇩🇪 🇯🇵 

Crush: *shrug*

Sexuality: asexual, biromantic

Pronouns: she/her

She used to be pretty lonely before she joined the student council, there she met Kokichi and they became best friends. She's a tad too defensive. She used to have a crush on Kaito but now she's kinda doubting her feelings.

Kaede 🇯🇵 

Crush: just her gal miu 

Sexuality: lesbian

Pronouns: she/her

She was pretty mean in middle school but she then started learning piano, which was like a coping mechanism for her anger issues that she used to take out on everybody else. She likes to make people laugh and she's deeply in love with Miu.

Miu 🇯🇵 

Crush: just her gal Kaede

Sexuality: omnisexual, preference for girls

Pronouns: she/her, doesn't mind they/them at all tho.

Miu is a nice person. This Miu doesn't cuss and make dirty jokes every minute eheh. Her dad is the principle of the school, which kinda explains why she always acts so nice and studies much. She's trying to get a place in the student council. Oh and she's dating Kaede.

Rantaro 🇯🇵 

Crush: Kiyo

Sexuality: bisexual

Pronouns: they/he

He's high 24/7 and fails in school miserably, the only reason he's not trying at all is cause his family is filthy rich.

 They're the life of the party obviously. Oh yeah and he's dating Kiyo, they haven't told anyone else though.

Angie 🇵🇫

Crush: Himiko, Tenko

Sexuality: polysexual