CHAPTER TWO

SUNOO'S POINT OF VIEW

I swear to god I heard that voice loud and clear. 

I just sighed, maybe I'm just tired.

Professor Jang came in.

He's face is sweating a lot.

"Is everyone here?" He asked as he panted for air.

What's wrong with him?

He started the discussion.

And while he's discussing, a loud knock can be heard, as if the person has a plan to knocked down the door. 

I can sense Mr. Jang being tense for some unknown reason. 

I glance at Jungwon who seems to be confused just like me.

"Wonnie." I whispered.

"What?" He whispered back. 

"Don't you think Mr. Jang is acting weird?" I asked.

He nodded before whispering. "Yeah, it's like as if he's hiding from someone." 

We looked back to Mr. Jang who gently opened the door before closing it again.

"I think we should continue the class tomorrow. Dismiss." He said and 

He walked out of the room as fast as he could.

"He's really acting weird." I said and Jungwon nodded before getting our bags and move to our next class.

As we were walking at the hallway, many students started whispering, it's like as if something is happening.

"What the hell is going on?" Jungwon said.

As we were about to step our foot inside the classroom, the speaker ring. 

The ring lasted for a whole minute, making all of us covered our ears.

What the hell is going on?

"Attention everyone, classes are dismiss for a week. You all may go home. Stay safe." And that's when the speaker shut off. 

Me and Jungwon smiled and chatted in our gc.

"This is a surprised our school suddenly decided to not have a class for a week

"This is a surprised our school suddenly decided to not have a class for a week. Weird." Jungwon said and I nodded.

We met the others at the parking lot.

Jungwon quickly ran towards Heeseung ang hugged him.

Jake is hugging Sunghoon, while me, Taki, Jay, Geonu, and Daniel is just standing awkwardly.

"Let's go to Jake-hyung's house!!" Daniel said and we laughed at him before entering Jake and Jay's car.

Jungwon, Heeseung, Sunghoon, and me are going in Jake's car.

While Taki, Daniel, and Geonu are going to Jay's car.

FAST FORWARD!

"Let's watch Demon's Taking Me." Taki suggested and everyone agrees except Jay.

"Hell no!" He said.

"Why? You're just scared." Jungwon jokingly said and Jay glared at him.

"No, I'm not. Its just that...there are many cases of people who watched that movie that had actually deal with the demon..." He said and I looked at him weirdly.

"They're just making stories, Jay. There's no need to worry." I assured and pat his bag.

"Sunoo's right. Maybe it's just a coincidence. Don't be a kj, come on!" Jake said.

Jay just sighed.

Weird.

Jay has never been like this when we watched horror movies.

I just just shrugged it off.

We were about to enter Jake's movie room until I received a message.

"Not again

"Not again..." I whispered but they all heard it.

*Is this about the crazy stalkers of yours?" Geonu asked and I nodded.

"I thought Sunghoon-hyung already talked to them?" Jungwon asked and we all looked at Sunghoon.

"I did but didn't listened cause they told me I have no rights to tell them what to do." He uttered and that made me sighed.

"Just block their numbers." Jay suggested.

"I already did that, Jay-hyung. But they still keep messaging me using a new numbers..." I said and they all sighed.

"Buy a new phone." Taki suggested.

"My Mom will be mad at me if I buy a new phone for the 5th time."

"You're rich, Sunoo-hyung!" Daniel commented.

"Ugh, even tho I'm rich. She's still be mad! She said what am I going to do having 4 phones." I cried and Jungwon patted my bag.

"For the meantime just ignore them and block their number. They'll stop in some time." Heeseung-hyung assured.

"When? I'm so damn tired replying to their messages and kindly declining their offer." I said in a frustrated tone.

"Calm down,  let's just watched and put your phone to airplane mode." He said and I did what Jake told and we all walked towards the movie room with snacks.

I wish someone would really help me...I'm so damn tired of these stalkers...

..............

This was supposed be publish yesterday but I forgot😭 sorry!

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

Happy reading!