CHAPTER NINETEEN

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"Jay-hyung! Where are you going?" Taki called Jay as he saw the elder in a rush.

Jay didn't looked back at him and drove his car as fast as he could.

He looked at his wrist watch, then back to the way as he goes to the very familiar road.

Yes, he is going to Jungwon's house to do something.

What is this something he needs to do that he's in a rush?

We'll find out soon.

When he reach Jungwon's front door, he knocked furiously as if he's running out of time.

Which of course, it very well may.

"Jungwon-ah! Open the door!"

"Yah! Yang Jungwon!"

"Jungwon!!"

He kept shouting Jungwon's name continuously.

But to his dismay, no one answered nor open the door for him.

He's getting nervous every minute that has passed.

He has no choice but to climb on one of the windows because of desperation to get in.

He doesn't care if someone saw him trespassing to Yang's property, his friend's life is in danger here.

When he was about to open the window once he reached the veranda, his phone rang.

And he cursed under his breath when he quickly took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the caller.

~ Kai♥️ ~

He but his lips before pressing the green button and place the phone beside his ear.

"Jongseong-ie~" Kai's sweet voice uttered.

"Hey, baby. Why'd you call?" Jay asked as he opened the veranda's sliding door.

"I just missed you, silly! I want to see you! Come over here!" Kai said and Jay swear he could see Kai's pleading cute eyes which is very hard to resist.

"I'll come over later, baby. I need to do something." Jay excused.

"Eh? What is that something that you can't tell me? Is it important? Is it important than me?"

"N-no, of course not. You're more important to me-"

"Then, why can't you do it later if I'm important than what you need to do?" Kai's tone suddenly changed into an angry tone.

Jay closed his eyes and sighed in defeat.

He glanced at the open sliding door and jumped down from the veranda to go back to his car.

I'm very sorry, Jungwon. Until the end, I can't protect you.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm on my way right now to see you. What do you want me to bring for you?"

"Okay, baby! You don't need bring anything. Your presence is all I ever need. See you, baby! I love you. Drive safely."

"Alright, baby, I love you more." Then, Jay ended the call as he once more glanced at the opened sliding door where he could see a very familiar silhouette.

Oh, this silhouette belongs to the person who took his very best friend soul.

He could he his face, smirking at him while he gulped and started the engine and driving away from the house.