Frustrating Disguises

There was many things Bryan disliked. Some of them were bitter food, needles, talking dolls that moved, being patient, kids, etc. But out of all the things he hated, having large wings and a tail were the most annoying. It's like trying to stuff everything in your room behind your bed so you can get a treat, or in Bryan's case, trying to figure out how to disguise wings that could cover 7 people at most, so he could get out of this facility clean and not bloody.

The tail he could at least hide behind a long coat. How the heck was he supposed to hide wings that anyone can notice? He felt like just winging it (pun not intended) and look like a hunchback, but he couldn't do that either unless he wanted broken wings. Plus he wanted to look good because just like SCP-336, he was an absolute narcissist.

He decided to just make them invisible which made him weaker in defense and offense. Now his mind could be altered by any SCP. This was going to suck. 

Bryan exited the containment room and started to look for a lab coat. He really didn't want to be caught by MTF's right now. They were like ants; easy to get rid of, but annoying and large in numbers.

He stood clear of the elevator and went towards one of the break rooms that were also on this floor. He used one of the keycards that he had swiped from a D-class who had swiped it from a  scientist. Not really caring if any people were in the room, he walked in looking around for some clothes that were useful and not the uncomfortable ones he was wearing right now.

Luckily, someone took off their lab coat and laid it on the couch. Presumably because of how hot the room was. Seriously, why was the AC off in here. He slipped into the lab coat and let his tail wrap around his waist. Bryan didn't know if he was short or if the lab coats were just big, thanks to how long the lab coat was. Bryan glanced at the mirror beside him and started styling his hair to make it naturally hide one of his eyes. After making sure he seemed as human as possible, he headed towards the door. He checked if it was clear or not, he released the disguise on his wings so he was protected. It was best if his defense and offense were good to go just in case an SCP that was a danger to him was set loose. 

He headed towards the elevator and pressed the down button. What could go wrong?

Fun fact of the day: Scientists have tried to produce a "Humanzee" which is pretty much a human and a chimpanzee's offspring