I've never felt this way for no one

The original belongs to @tigerlily23 on ao3 

(P.S: Where my driver's license bridge enthusiasts at?")

San has been edging Wooyoung for hours, kissing and licking and sucking every sensitive spot he knows like the back of his hand, but stopping every time Wooyoung's back arches and his toes curl and his hands tied above his head grasp at the sheets with so much force they could rip open any minute now.

Caressing Wooyoung's thighs, he slowly drags his nails down against the hot skin until his fingers reach his balls, as his tongue traces the vein under Wooyoung's cock and circles the head and presses against the slit, before moving away again.

"Don't stop, don't stop, fuck, I'm so fucking close..."

Wooyoung is squirming under his touch, eyes shut, and head thrown back. His forehead glistens with a layer of sweat; his cheeks are flushed red, his lips swollen from the harsh bites.

"No."

San's voice is as cold and stern as it's been since they got back from the interview.

"You don't deserve to come today."

"Fuck, San. I'm sorry, alright? I shouldn't have provoked you in public like that," Wooyoung groans. "I was just playing; I didn't think you would actually get a boner in front of half the agency."

San brings a hand to Wooyoung's chest and pinches one of his nipples, immediately massaging it afterwards because he knows how much Wooyoung enjoys the contrast. He knows Wooyoung loves going back and forth between being hurt and being soothed, between pain and pleasure, as long as both things come at his request and from his lover's touch.

"You didn't think, that's the problem," he whispers. "You do whatever you want, and then you have the audacity to sound shocked when you realize there are consequences to your actions."

"Sannie, I'm sorry, I swear," Wooyoung breathes out, rope tightening both around his wrists and around the bar of the headboard as he fidgets in exasperation. "Fuck, I can't take this anymore."

"You can."

"I want to come, now. I-"

"Oh, you want to come?"

"Did I stutter?" Wooyoung snarls. "Fuck, make me come. Jerk me, suck me off, anything, I don't care. Just make me-"

"Beg."

Silence falls in the room.

Wooyoung suddenly stills, and for a long, long minute, San wonders if he just pushed too far.

"I don't beg."

Wooyoung's voice comes out hoarse, his tone serious.

However, San can clearly still see the lust in eyes and the way his cock twitches, and he knows if there was ever a moment he could take things even further between them, it's this one.

Wooyoung might be the one who enjoys being tied up and taken hard and fast the most, but he's also the one in control, giving orders, stating what he wants and always receiving it straight away, like the spoiled little prince that he is. That's the rule, always, no exceptions.

But San caught a glimpse of something else once. Something hidden and unexpected, that briefly slipped through the cracks of Wooyoung's mask but was quickly replaced by another firm order before San could ask about it.

And so he decides to see if whatever that thing was wants to come out and play today.

"You do now," he dares to say in response.