𝖤𝗑 𝖬𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝖢𝗈𝗎𝗉𝗅𝖾 ♡︎ [𝖬𝖺𝗂𝗋𝗂]

in which mattia and kairi are not together but still wears their wedding rings

fluff

୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧

kairi
❦︎❦︎

i sit at my desk patiently waiting for my boss to send me the email for my results. i look down at my beautiful shining ring smiling. "i miss him" i mumbles, tearing up. i quickly wipe my tears, seeing that my boss had sent me my results. i take a deep breath opening the email, i smile brightly as i had gotten a passing grade. "BABE ! COME HERE !" i shout.

taylor runs in my workroom to see why i had called her. "yes baby" she says. "come here" i say smiling. she comes towards me putting her hand on the desk to hold herself up. she looks at the screen, and gasps. "baby !!! you did it! i'm so proud of you" she says giving me a big hug. "thanks baby" i say hugging her back.

we pull away and taylor looks down at my hand, still seeing the same ring, that she had told me to take off many times. "what babe, are you okay ?" "you still have the ring on.." she trails off. i look down at my ring, sighing. "i'm just not ready to take it off, don't get me wrong, baby, i still love you so much" i say. "what do you mean you still love me ?! you haven't even filed for the divorce yet" she says raising her voice. i sigh, leaning back in my chair. "babe i'm not ready okay" i say irritation lacing in my voice. she huffs and stomps out of my workplace and i sigh closing my eyes thinking about mattia.

mattia
☘︎☘︎

i sigh plopping down on the couch, glad i have a day off of work. i grab the remote turning on vampire diaries since i haven't finished the last season yet. my mind wanders off to kairi for the 6th time today. "-ABE, BABE!!" i sit up looking around and seeing my girlfriend. "you scared me" she laughs, getting on my lap. "are you ok katie?" i ask, rubbing her back. she laughs again, "no the question is, are u ok?" "yeah i'm okay" i smile. "you were daydreaming, what was it about" she asks.

"nothing, just my future" i say lying. i miss kairi so bad. i regret breaking up with him. we still haven't filed our divorce so we still wear our rings.

FLASHBACK

"i have something to tell you kairi" i say, tears falling. "what's wrong bubs, are you okay? what is it ?" he says hugging me. i get up, slowly looking him in the eyes. "i'm losing feelings for you..." i say sadness lacing in my voice. all i could see was my baby staring at me blankly, with tears in his eyes. "what..pls tell me i'm dreaming" he says slapping himself.

"you're not" i tell him. he then starts screaming with nothing but pain in his screams. "how could you! after everything i've done for you!" he says crying more. "bab-" "NO! GET OUT MATTIA! I DONT WANNA TALK TO YOU ANYMORE!" he says cutting me off. "but baby- i'm-" "I DONT WANNA HEAR IT MATTI, JUST GET OUT!" i sigh with tears in my eyes hearing his screams and sobs, knowing i'm the cause of them.

i walk out the house getting in my car, putting my head on the steering wheel crying.

it's my fault this happened.

FLASHBACK OVER

i always blamed myself for it. i deserved all that. it's my fault. "am i in it?" she says smilling. "yeah..." i say knowing i'm lying. "hey babe, i'ma go to the grocery store, you want something?" i say getting up. "uhm, just get me a coca cola with hot cheetos" "alright i'll be back" i say getting my car keys and walking out the door.

kairi
☁︎☁︎

i walk in the living room. "babe i'm going to the grocery store, want anything ? i ask. i sigh as i get no response. i walk to the counter and grab the car keys walking out the house.

୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧

i walk inside the store, looking around deciding on what i should get. i walk to a aisle going to get my favorite cereal. i struggle trying to get the cereal as i'm to short.

a tanned, tattooed, ringed, hand comes into my view grabbing the cereal box. i turn around and my eyes widened. "mattia ??!" "kairi ?!" he says back. i quickly jumps into his arms hugging him, starting to sob. he immediately hugs back, puting his head in my neck.

mattia
ꕥꕥ

everything was blurry around me. it was like it was just me and him in this world. i never thought i would be able to have him in my arms again. it felt unreal. we pulled away from the hug, he blushes as i rub my thumb on his cheek. (istg don't u dare think dirty) i smirk as i still have this type of effect on him. i notice as he still has our wedding ring on.

"you still have it on.." "yeah" he replies smiling as he notices i have mine on aswell. "you don't know how much i miss you" i say hugging him again. "i miss you more tia" i smile pulling away, looking into his eyes, getting lost into them.

i grab his cheeks (🤨) and leans in and stops right infront of his lips. "i love you" i say as i smash my lips against his. a spark runs up my body making me and kairi moan a little. we pull away panting, gasping for air.

"i love you too matti" he says. i smile, keeping eye contact with me. "i have a girlfriend tho..but i never really wanted her, look kairi.. i'm so sorry for breaking up with you. i immediately regretted it when you told me to leave" i say, tears dropping out of my eyes. "i forgive you tia" he says wiping my tears. "i'll drop my girlfriend just for you" i say smiling. "same, i will too" i laugh hard at this. "w-what's so funny" he says pouting and glaring, giving that cute look he always gave me, when he's mad.

"you ? have a girlfriend ? no way, you're a whole ass bottom" i say chuckling. he blushes looking down, making his hair fall infront of his beautiful eyes. i take my hand and moves his hair out of his face, smiling at how beautiful he is. "i was kidding baby, now let's go have fun until we break up with them" i say chuckling, he nods grabbing my hand following me.

3rd pov
✯✯

"and that's the story" kairi says smiling. "woah" aden says. "yup, that's what happened between us" mattia says. "mommy and daddy lobe story?" lisa says with a shocked face. "yes baby" kairi says pulling her into his lap. " "c'mere son" mattia says. aden walks up to mattia and sits next to him. mattia ruffles aden hair making him laugh.

"i want daddyy!!", lisa says. " c'mere then, princess" mattia says holding his arms out. she crawls into his arms, wrapping her arms around mattia's neck. kairi smiles at them, knowing that mattia gives them icecream at night. "c'mere baby, you're my princess too" mattia says making a pouting face. kairi blushes and laughs, getting into mattia's arms aswell.

then a doorbell sounded at the door.
"aunties!" aden and lisa yells in sync. "i'll get it" mattia says getting up having two children follow him. he opens the door revealing katie and taylor. "hey y'all!" mattia says smiling. aden and lisa hugs both of them, happy. "hey my babies" taylor says. katie comes up behind taylor hugging them aswell.

"y'all ready to watch the movie" kairi says. "yes!" everyone says. kairi pops popcorn for everyone and turns on the movie. kairi and mattia cuddled up, taylor and katie cuddled up, kissing once in a while, and aden and lisa cuddled up with mattia and kairi.

everything was perfect.

୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧୨୧

yup yup, y'all saw that. i made katie and taylor date mhm 😜😜 anyways tell me if y'all liked that. i love you all, be safe <33 💋