Meeting The 4

Ozpin P.O.V

I looked out to Vale from the windows of my office thinking....when I felt an presence....an ancient presence.

"Hello.....Ozpin." A voice said.

I spun around faster than I have in ages...to see him.

to see him

"Azreal....to what do I owe the pleasure of a visit from the Angel of Death?" I asked.

"To tell you that the Hour of Judgement is nigh." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"The Seven Sins are roaming the lands heading here, Samael and The Crow father are near as well. The four Chosen Tiamat, The Griever, The Stygian Worm, and Silithia along with Straga and the Destroyer are close as well." He said.

Just then another person appeared...a woman whom I knew all to well.

"Uriel; Queen of the Hellguards....why are you here?" I asked her.

"Ozma; the Wizard of Time and Reincarnation

"Ozma; the Wizard of Time and Reincarnation. I am here to aid you....much to my discomfort. After all you did cause my sister so much misery. Be thankful I stopped her 2 years ago." She said.

(YES IN THIS ONE SALEM WAS AN ANGEL OF THE HIGH HEAVENS AND WAS A PART OF THE HELLGUARD)

She sneered and stood there.

"Azreal....how are they marching....if I hold the last Seal?" I inquired.

"When Salem attacked you and Uriel stopped her....the last seal was broken. But I knew we would need aid as even the Angels can't fight with just Huntsmen....so I called aid." Azreal said

"Who?" I asked.

Narrator P.O.V

"I called upon the Charred Council for aid. They agreed,

Just then it pans to a cloud of dust rolling through

They said they would send their best,

Four sets of blazing Red, Green, Blue and Purple eyes shone through the cloud as the neighing of horses is heard