_HOST'S APOLOGY_

Good day/night everyone. The main host TaesbaeDizzy here.

So for the past months I have been unactive and I'm going to explain the reason for my abscence and try to keep the explanation as professional as possible.

During the past months I have gone through alot of hardships and it led to my mental health declining more than I thought it would. Now I'm in no way shape or form using this as an excuse as my personal life should not affect the quality of your service in any way.
I was planning on returning to the platform some time in February, but circumstances led to me not being able to do so. Hence the reason for the extended duration of the Awards.

I understand that the creation and overall organization of the Awards is my doing and I take full responsibility for my actions and any inconvenience my irresponsibilty may have caused.
I wish to express my utmost gratitude and deepest apologies to all the participants and judges who have waited and my friends/co-hosts ichimoni & mochiiminnnn for taking care of things while I was away.

A seperate apology is extended to those who had been reaching out to me on several occasions and received no reply causing them to drop out of the Awards out of frustration. It is completely understandable and again I apologise deeply.

I TaesbaeDizzy give you my word that measures will be put in place so that situations like this will never arise for future Awards or projects. I hope you can forgive my actions and continue to participate in future Awards/Projects.

That said all winners will be announced today at 5:25 EST  and prizes will be distributed accordingly tomorrow at 5:25 EST the latest.

Again I apologise and thank you so much for your patience as it is greatly appreciated

         ⊰᯽⊱┈──╌🌹╌──┈⊰᯽⊱