💔 IMPORTANT💔

Guys it truly breaks my heart to see this. I understand that many of you may have this as the base of your Fanfictions on Wattpad, but it's just not fair that our boys have to feel uncomfortable or distance themselves from each other just to stop the rumors or the ideas that are circulating all over the internet.

There are two sides to every story so we never know. But I'm just putting it out there.

I know no one cares or even asked for my personal view about this but as a fellow ARMY I think the whole shipping as a couple thing is just (and I'll say this in the nicest way possible) undignified. I'm not that big a fan of it, but those who really do believe they are a couple please keep it to your yourselves. I'm not trying to offend anyone but I'm begging you all to keep all the shipping to a minimum or stop if you can.
Please it's hurting the relationship between our boys.

ALSO PLEASE KEEP IN MIND I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE LGBTQ COMMUNITY. EVERYONE HAS A RIGHT TO THEIR OWN SEXUALITY AND SHOULD NEVER BE JUDGED ABOUT IT.

With that said starting now all my future awards will have a maximum of 15 Ships because I understand that many of you had no intention of hurting our boys or for them to see it and was just writing the ships for fun and for the enjoyment of others who share the same view about it. And I must admit the storylines for these books are often intriguing, but regardless it's putting a dent in our family.

I appreciate those who took the time out to read this and even more so to those who are going to act upon it. Because words without action is meaningless.

Thank you for listening.

Edit: Had a talk with a few people and got their opinion on this. They made some pretty valid points and I had to agree with them. So I'm no longer cutting the ships. This shouldn't stop you from getting recognized and rewarded and I just have to say again I have not created this chapter to offend anyone. It was just my opinion based on what I saw in the pic above.