party

~ranboo pov~
          i walked into the party with tubbo, hand in hand. it reeked of alcohol. in all honesty, it reminded me of my childhood. my parents were never the best. getting either high or drunk everyday. guess that's where i got it from. when i drink, my mind gets foggy and i don't have to worry anymore. all of these suffocating thoughts leave me brain and i have peace for just a little.
          "let's drink," i told him. he looked up at me before leading me into the kitchen.
          "hey guys!" toby said greeting tommy, wilbur, and niki.
          "what's up? ready to drink?" tommy questioned. he was a lot to take in. i never was that close to tommy but we were associates. only because he was tobys friend. he wore a blue crew neck with regular pants. his hair was almost the same color as mine. dirty blonde you could say. when my eyes found his, he was staring at me and tobys connected hands. he brought his eyes between to two of us. looking back and fourth. i wonder what he is thinking.
          "ranboo cmon let's get some drinks," toby yanked me towards the bottles of liquor on the counter. he grabbed a bottle and poured me a cup. never separating our hands.
          "thank you," i grabbed the cup he was holding out for me. i waited for him to get his cup before downing it all at once. the sting of it flowing down my throat felt amazing. all i could do was give him a smile motioning him to pour me more.
          many drinks later, i was fucked up. i might of drank a little too much than i expected. on the other hand, toby seemed fine. he always held back and let me get drunk.

~tubbo pov~
          he's fucked up. how are we even going to get home without being caught? well we will find out later i guess. maybe we should sit down on the couch.
          "heyyyy toby come play spin the bottle with us," tommy screamed across the room. all i could do was roll my eyes. this is going to go horribly.
          i dragged ranboo to the circle and motioned for him to sit down next to me. it was a fairly large circle. a good mix of girls and boys. how can i get myself out of this. i do not to be here. i must of got caught up in my whining because i heard tommy screaming my name once again.
          "toby your turn. spin it!" here we go i guess. time to kiss someone. it's not like i haven't before, it has just been awhile. i took the bottle and gave it a twirl. i bit my lip in between my teeth as it started slowing down. it landed on some girl named shelby. kill me now. okay i will just get this over and done with how hard can it be. i moved into the middle of the circle to kiss her. i leaned in and gave a small peck. i pulled away and sat back down next to ranboo. i turned to him and he looked sad. i cant have him feel sad right now. i have to fix this. i leaned to his ear and quietly whispered to him so no one else would hear.
          "what's wrong? it looks like there's something bothering you?"
          "no no it's nothing i promise" he smiled after that. i nodded and sat down back down.
          i couldn't help but wonder if he was lying. was it the kiss? did i do something wrong? i don't think i did. maybe he thinks i'm replacing him with that girl. oh god no that's definitely not what i want. i have to get this off my mind.
          i stumbled into the kitchen and poured a glass of liquor. here we go. i downed it with no hesitation. maybe this will help these thoughts. i went back to my seat, not wanted to leave ranboo alone for too long. i don't know what i would do if something happened to him.
          next thing i knew, it was ranboos turn to spin. i hope it didn't land on someone else. i mean, not that i like him, it's just i would rather have him kiss me when drunk than a random stranger. well that's what i'm telling myself at least. he reached for the bottle and spun it. i watched every spin waiting for it to stop. i was surprised. my eyes widened. i looked at the bottle and it was definitely pointed at me. i told myself i wanted it to land on me, but i didn't expect it. is this how his first kiss is going to happen. no, there's no way i'm letting this be his first kiss.
          almost perfectly, sirens and lights pulled up to the house. "oh shit," i said frantically. i yanked his body up and tugged him to the window. "ranboo we have to get out fast okay?" he nodded and began out the window. it was easier for me since i'm tiny.
          "what's happening? are the cops here?" he asked slurring his words.
          "yea now run. don't let go of my hand."we ran towards my house trying not to get caught by the cops. i would really hate that. that would be all my fault. im glad i got us out in time.
          "here ranboo, sit down. catch your breath, here." we were at a park that was close to my house. we both weren't athletic so i knew we had to take a break. i sat down and he sat down with me. legs touching. me reached out and put his hand on my lower thigh. my breath immediately hitched. this feels right.
          "hi toby," i looked over at him and he was already staring at me. i moved closer to him. maybe he just wants a hug. he abruptly stood up and towered over me. i looked up to make eye contact with him. something about him makes me go crazy. i watched him slowly move closer until he was sat on top of me. almost eye level but just not quite. is this want he really wants? or is he just drunk. it feels wrong but i cant bring myself to stop. i moved my face closer. he brought his to my ear. he never said anything though. i could feel his hot breath on my neck. how good that felt. he moved down a little and started kissing my neck and biting. this felt like heaven. being here with him. my hands went up to tangle in his hair as i pulled my head back. not only in pleasure, but to also give him easier access.
          after most of my neck was explored i pulled him off slightly. "ranboo we need to stop you're drunk out of your mind," i told him.
          "but i want you," he ended that with a frown.
          "trust me if you're even able to remember this tomorrow then you can have me. not right now. you're not thinking straight. in both ways, okay, now let's head home and try not to get caught." it took everything in me not to kiss him right then and there. he slowly moved off of me and stood up. i got up as well and hugged him. even though he's annoying i still love him. probably even more than i should.
          i can feel it. i'm falling for him. falling straight in love. but he's my best friend. so i will push these feelings beside and just have fun. i hope.