3~ Starks tower

The next morning I awoke but not in my usual bed- the night before was a blur thinking about what happened but I quickly snapped back into reality and actually processed the fact I was in a strangers bed. I was relieved to find my dress was still on- and my pants.

"Thank god" I walked over to the closet and grabbed the closest shirt to me, pulled my dress of and found a pair of tracksuits in the mystery mans closet. I crept downstairs keeping my guard up.

I slowly walked into a big fancy room with sunken seats and a huge window facing the whole of New York I stopped for a moment before noticing all the faces on me "is this another one of your hook ups tony?" Sneered a- hot- red headed girl. "Excuse moi but I am not a hook up this Tony guy looks old enough to be my dad- no grandpa although I wouldn't mind a piece of that..." everyone stared at me like i was crazy but the guy I seemed to remember meeting yesterday- Bucky yes that's his name let out a little giggle "what are you laughing at tin can?" His face went bright red and this time Scott started to chuckle- I remember his name in a magazine hes ant boy or something.

I walked over the the open kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal everyone just watched as I sat down on the coach and waited... after no one spoke I said "look I remember you Bucky form last night and I have no idea why I'm here what happened?" "Well" bucky said "a guy put a drug in your drink and he tried to take advantage of you so I brought you back here and let you sleep in my bed." "Oh." I whispered to myself j wanted to say Thank you but it was easier to be mean. "I told you I didn't need help but still I find myself waking up in your bed."

He stared straight at me clearly annoyed

He stared straight at me clearly annoyed. "Your a tough one" said a man " hi I'm Steve, and this is Wanda, Natasha, Tony, Pepper, Sam, Clint, Scott, Thor, Loki, Peter and Vision, oh and of course you've already met Bucky." Steve gave Bucky A wink to which I rolled my eyes as far as an eye can roll to the back of someone's head.

"Nice to meet you all, sorry for my interesting entrance but now I'll be leaving." Bucky was about to say something but stopped instead tony called out "why don't you stay for dinner, it's the least we can do." I sighed how could I say no to tony stark "OK fine but only for dinner."

Sorry about the slow pace guys i just want to make the story detailed I'll try to make it more interesting ;)