2

A/n Holy shit I didn't think anyone would read this but thanks

"Stop the bus!" Deena screamed. We went down there and Sam was crawling out of the car and she was bleeding. "Sam are you okay?" Asked deena "how many fingers am I holding up?" Asked Simon "shes not blind dumbass" I said to him "three" Sam said "oh good she's fine" Simon said. Right after that she threw up blood on him. "Shit!" Simon shouted. The police came after that and we explained what we saw but leaving out that deena dropped the cooler. After that I went with Simon and Kate. I was sitting in the living room with Simon and we were watching a movie. I heard Kate and she was making these kids do her drug work. She came in the living room"Simon you need to fold these" she said as she emptied the basket onto the coffee table. Simon unzipped his red jacket and he was still wearing the clothes from the accident "oh my god Simon you still wore those clothes?" Said Kate "well I didn't have anymore clothes and I needed to go to the market" he explained "whatever just take that shirt off" Kate said and walked away. He took his shirt off and smirked at me. I kissed him and he kissed back "nat, Simon come here" Kate said from the dining room. We went over there. Kate turned around and looked away "Jesus go put a shirt on Simon" Kate said grossed out "make up your mind women" Simon shouted. We heard glass break from the living room. "Guys stay here" Kate said to the little girls. We peaked into the living room and there was a skull faced person. "Hey what the fuck are you doing you creep-" shouted Kate and he looked back. He had a knife. "Kate" I whisper shouted. We looked back and he was gone. We quickly took the kids to someone else to watch them cause we were gonna go to deenas. "Thank you again for wating them" Kate said to the women "oh no problem I enjoy the company" the women said with a smile "is everything ok?" The women said and me and Kate looked at Simon and he was still wearing the bloody shirt. He quickly zipped his sweater up. "Yeah every things fine" Kate smiled at her and walked away. We quickly drove to deenas house. Deena was explaining about how Peter sams new boyfriend was creeping on them too. I was still mad a deena but still we need to stick together. "We need to go visit Sam and tell her to keep her psycho boyfriend in line" I said "your right" deena said grabbing the keys we walked out of the door and then josh came out shortly after. We got to the hospital and this nurse was at the front desk. We were asking to go but she was saying visiting hours were over. "Let me see nurse Betty please" Kate said. "Hello Betty" said Kate "hello Kate, I see your still toting around with this moron." Betty said "she can't quit me I'm too pretty!" Said Simon "yes you are" I said smiling and he smiled back "I need to see a patient Betty" said Kate. Kate told deena to go and she did. After that we went to one of the vending machines. "Does anyone have money on them?" Kate asked and we all checked our pockets. None of us had any "but uh-" josh said and started putting random numbers in the vending machine. "What do you want" josh said while all of the foods were coming out. Kate smiled. A few minutes later "hey how did you know that josh?" Asked Kate "oh well I'm in a group and we share hacks online" he said "nerd" Simon said "Simon do you want me to snatch all that shit out of your hand?" I said "your cute when your feisty" he said while putting chocolates his mouth while smiling. I blushed. All of a sudden deena and Sam were running out of the door right when they passed us deena said run. Wha-. "AHHHHH!!" Me and Kate screamed and Simon grabbed my hand josh grabbed kates hand and we all booked it. We got to the door. "Where are the keys?" Asked Kate "uh I uh" Simon said while checking all of his pockets. "Shit!" Said Simon "the ambulance!" Said Kate with a smile "no no no Kate are you serious?" I said while looking at her. "Yes" she said. We ran to the ambulances. Kate drove to the police station because we figured deena and Kate were there. We were eating the candy and stuff and we were also discussing what had happened. "Okay guys I don't know about you but I have to take a leak." Said Simon laughing "okay go then" said Kate and he left. Josh started to flirt with Kate. It was funny. "Okay love birds just kiss already" I said mocking Kate from the other day. Deena and Sam came back and they were talking. "If that person comes back how the fuck are we gonna protect ourselves?" Asked josh "well I mean" deena said as she pulled out a gun from her pocket. "Deena you stole a gun?!" Sam said freaked out. "Fuck yeah she did" me and Kate said at the same time looked at each other and laughed. We heard some screaming coming from the street and we ran over there. All of a sudden I saw a women in top of Simon. What the fuck. Deena shot her and Simon got up. She was kinda hot thats besides the point though. "What happened?!" Asked Simon "she was singing a song and then all of a sudden she tackled me and got on top of me! she nicked my neck! She had some sort of blade?!" He exclaimed "wait" josh said "what kind of song was she singing? Was it like an oldie song?" He asked "I don't know but all I know is that she was crazy but fucking hot and she looked normal at first!" He said with panic in his voice "I hate to break it to you but normal bitches don't bleep black fucking blood!" Said deena "wow your gonna say that right in from your girlfriend?" Kate said sarcastically "I mean I don't mind. I think she was hot too." I said smirking "what nat you never told me you were bi?!" Said Kate. "Oh well....surprise I guess.