4

"Let's give these assholes what they want." Josh said. We made it to our high school. Me and Simon were carrying this basket of lost and found clothes back to them so we could change. "Alright we have to decontaminate." Josh said as everyone took clothes out of the basket. "You can't have any of sams blood on you." Josh said to everyone. "Well there's not much I can do about that." Sam said as she walked off. Deena followed her. "Deena!" Josh yelled for her "you have to get clean too not a single drop okay?!" Josh said to Deena "rub-a-dub-dub time!" Simon said as we both walked into the boys bathroom "wait" Kate said to Josh. "I don't wanna go in there alone." She said "okay big man nows your chance" I said to Josh. "Have fun kids" I said as they both walked into the girls bathroom. Me and Simon walked into the boys and right away he threw me on the sink. "Damn you look so sexy" Simon said with the cutest smile ever. "Simon" I said "yes baby" he said back "what if we die tonight" I said "well then we make this the best sex of our lives. And I love you" Simon said to me. "I love you too" I said back. He went in between my legs and started to kiss me. I could tell he was already getting hard cause I could feel it. He started to unbutton my shirt. Then my pants. He kneeled down to his knees and placed his head by my heat. He pulled down my underwear with his hands. The feeling of His cold rings digging into my hot skin was amazing. He threw my underwear. He got close to my heat and started sucking. I couldn't control myself or my moans. "Oh f-fuck" I moaned. "I love to see you a mess" he said and moaned. The vibrations from his moan felt so good I was about to come. "Oh Simon I'm about to- " I said "do it. Come for me baby!" Simon said while still on my heat. That was it. I came and he cleaned me up with his tongue. "My turn." I said as I flipped us over. I unbuttoned his pants first. Then his shirt. He was only in his boxers. I palmed him. "Stop teasing me" he said as he chuckled. I finally took out his cock and paced my hand on it going up and down. He was moaning a little. I licked the tip and then put it all in my mouth. I couldn't fit it all so I used my hands for the part I couldn't. He was a moaning mess. I moaned as I remembered that it felt nice on my heat. He grabbed my hair and pushed down. He was so loud. "Nat I'm about to." He came right in my mouth and I swallowed. "I love you baby." He said as he kissed me weakly. "And now it's time for me to fuck you like there's no tomorrow." He said as he turned me to the mirror. We were both naked. "Are you ready?" He asked "yes" I responded. He put it in me. Right when he did I was already a moaning mess. I could tell he was getting off cause of how he made me feel. He tried to kiss me but I struggled to kiss back. He was kissing me all over but making sure to be careful with my back cause I had a cut there. He kept pounding into me hard. Well I mean we were about to die yeah he wanted to give me pleasure. "Simon" I moaned. "Oh fuck" me and Simon moaned at the same time. "Im gonna come" I said "me too" he responded. We came at the same time. "I love you"Simon said " I love you too" I responded. "We should probably get dressed now" . I said. "Yeah" he said chuckling. He helped me put on my pants and shirt since I was shaking. We walked out and waited for Sam and Deena or Kate and Josh. They walked out together. Simon didn't see them walk in. "No!" Simon said "calm down. It was barely first base." Kate said while rolling her eyes. Shortly after Deena and Kate came back. "Wait wait wait wait. Did you all go to pound town? Us too!" Simon said with the cutest smile ever. I kissed him. How could I not. We were setting up a plan. We were gonna lure the monsters in the bathroom while Sam was gonna be in there. Then we put bleach on the floor and light up the room while Sam escapes through the vent. "Smile you son of a bitch" Simon said while pouring the bleach on the floor. Me and Simon went on the look out together. So if we died we die together. We were  also putting the blood on the floor so the monsters could follow it. We looked up and ruby lane was right there. She was so hot. We ran towards the others. "Dude shes here we saw her" Simon said screaming. "She was so sexy but fucking crazy still !" I finished "she was doing it! following the blood trails!" Simon shouted. "It's working. Skull mask freak, three o'clock." Kate said. We suddenly herd ruby lanes creepy song. "Holy" Simon said "this is so dumb! If this doesn't work I will murder you!" Kate said to Josh. "There all here!" Deena said as we watched all of them walk towards us. The night wing killer walked right pass me and Simon. After a few seconds we heard the vent drop. Sam was safe. "Go go go go go!!" Sam shouted for Deena to pour the bleach and light it. We all grabbed fire extinguishers. We heard the door being swung at. Then we heard screaming as we all lined up across the wall. We saw a puff of fire escape the bathroom. We all looked at the bathroom and went in with the extinguishers. "Come back from that motherfuckers!" Simon screamed. While we were checking the bathroom me and Josh wet standing next to each other. A hand started to form from the puddle that formed "guys" me and Josh said. "Holy!" Josh screamed as the hand tried to grab us. Simon pulled me back and Kate pulled Josh back as we ran into a room. "Help me!" Deena shouted trying to get the door closed and make sure the killer cant get in. "Hurry they're coming!" Deena shouted "they're gonna keep coming!" Kate shouted back "we're fucked!" Simon shouted "no no we are not fucked!.....She's fucked" she said the last part a little lower. "They're coming for her. If we put Sam in the hall, we end this now." Kate finished "your a monster." Deena said to Kate "I'm being reasonable! we can't run anymore. A bullet won't stop them fine, they're really strong. But we just tried to goddamn explode them, and that didn't work!" Kate said "your suggesting killing her." Deena said back "I mean that's not exactlywhat she's saying." Josh said "oh your on her side?" Deena said back to Josh "you'd let us all die to protect her. Look at this. Ok all of this. Dead, dead, dead! This is the way, it's the only way. Sams gotta go." Kate kept going "are you kidding me?" Deena said with tears. "Kates right. I don't want you guys to die for me. I'm going. I'm ending this." Sam was saying "no your not!" Deena said to Sam. "Are you crazy?" Dennis said again "no" Sam pulled her close. Then walked to the door. "No. Sam! Sam!" She said as she walked out the door. She kept calling out for her. I couldn't watch while Deena was in pain. It was almost like I had something for her other than friendship. Kate held Deena back. I had tears in my eyes as I watched her scream for Sam. "We're letting her die!" "We're killing her!" Deena screamed. Deena started crying. I couldn't take this anymore. I opened the door and grabbed Sam. "What... what is going on?" Sam asked "your not doing this alone." I said to Sam "there's another way." Josh said "c. Berman. She's the key.