Part 1

It was just another regular day of high school. It felt like time was moving slower and that it would be forever till lunch. So Sally decided to skip the period and go to the bathroom till the period ended. While Sally was in the bathroom they decided to make the most of the rest of the time and search for any clues on the baloney case that they and their friends had been working on. While they were search for clues something caught their eye, it was a crumbled piece of paper on the ground next to the trash can. They bent down and picked it up. It seemed to have words on it and as they read the paper it seemed to be a love letter. It was horribly done with horrible grammar and spelling and scribbles crossing out some of the words as if it were a rough draft. They started reading and it seemed to be a confession written by none other than Travis, their bully, they were just about to crumble it back up and throw it into the trash when all of a sudden a name appeared at the bottom showing who Travis was attempting to confess to. And to their surprise the name at the bottom spelled out Sally. Sally didn't understand because why would Travis bully Sally if they liked them? Maybe they were in denial or maybe it was internalized homophobia? Who knows but one thing Sally knew was that whatever it was Sally might have a crush on him back.