~Prologue~

Vampires, why they exist? The world doesn't know.

Why they hunt us? Simple survival.

Beast in human form. That's what they are. Monsters that hunt in the night. Merciless killers, sharp fangs that can rip out your neck and suck you dry. Speed faster than a cheetah.

Skin as cold as ice. Sadistic bastards. THEY MURDERED MY FATHER!

I chased after the blood sucker who just killed a family of three. Their fast. But I'm a Shen. My family has been hunters doe thousands of years. So of course I'd beat that bitch in a race.

"I thought you were tough?! Why are you running blood sucker?"

I caught up to him and before he could react. I used my Xiu Ya sword to cut his head of clean.

His lifeless body tumbled onto the ground. And his head flew somewhere in the streets. Thank God it's 2:45 a.m.

No one's awake; atleast not the people in this neighborhood.

[Well done, sir.]

"System. Call yue qingyuan."

[Calling yue qingyuan.]

"Shidi? Have you caught the vampire?"

"Mmm. Send a clean up squad. I'm leaving, I'll send the location for you know. I'm going home, I have school tomorrow."

"Good. I'll meet you in class tomorrow. Goodnight shidi, and good job."

"Mmm."

And with that i flew back home on my sword, and entered threw the secret caves in Qing Jing Peak.

[Welcome back peak lord, Shen.]

"Good to be back. System."

Jeäger