Chapter: 1

"Cucumber bro! Where were you, yesterday?"

Shen yuan turned his head to meet his crack head bestfriend and fellow peak lord. (If you could even call him that)

"Where do you think"?

"Well I hope you cought the thing, because your mother kept calling me, and I had to lie out of my ass".

"That should be no problem for you".

"But really cucumber bro. If it wasn't for me your, ass would have been on fire right now".

"Even if you were to tell my mother the truth, do you honestly think that she would have believed you"?

He quickly added. "Her sickly child who she thinks is, as fragile as one of her fine china, is some "Vampire slaying, Immortal peak lord, who's job it is to, (again) kill vampires"?

"..."

"So keep lying out of your ass".

"Your so mean cucumber bro".

"No. That's what you think, bro".

The pair laughed and talked, untill they reached their class room.

"Shidi! There you are"!
"Shixiong. Good morning". "Are you alright? Do you have any injuries from last night"?

"No, shixiong i was very careful".

"What happened last night"?

"Qi-shimei, good morning to you too".

Qi qingqi looked at Shen yuan, and bowed saying . "Morning, brat".

"Aren't I older than you? Why am I called brat"?

"Because you are, Shixiong".

Qi qingqi made sure to get on shen yuan's bad side by teasing him.

"Alright class settle down. Today we have a new studen, come in and tell is about yourself".

Shen yuan's POV....

The new student came in, and O swear I just saw all the girls Jaw drop.

I mean he's good looking, but certainly not better looking than I am.

[You mean "not better looking than us" right?]

Beother. Shut up.

[Excuse me little brat! What did you just say yo your big brother?]

Shen jiu. Shut up.

[No. I will not be disrespected by my brat of a little brother.]

Your only a few seconds older than me. System shut him up.

[Yes sir. Shen jiu, host wishes to turn you off. Please go back to sleep.]

[Not untill he apologies.]

I sighed then whispered. "I'm sorry".

I didn't hear anymore bickering from my brother, and looked back up to the front of the class where, the new student as standing alongside our class teacher.

"My name is Liu qingge and  I'm seventeen".

The new kid...liu qingge, looked at the left side of the class, where i am sitting.

The girls started blushing while the others whispered to each other.

"Our class president, Yue qingyuan would tell you everything you need to know, and if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask him".

"Qingyuan, I think you can take it from here. I'll be back for our chemistry period at 12:55. If your doing chemistry don't forget to submit the homework, and of you didn't do it, atleast so ot at lunch".

With that our class teacher left and Yue qingyuan hot up to talk with Liu qingge.

The rest of the day went by smoothly, I had my classes, lunch and i am currently in biology.

[A-yuan that new student. I don't like him.]

But you don't like men.

[But this is different. He's different. He smells like a vampire. Or atleast like he's been by one.]

If he was a vampire I would have sensed it. Maybe your sensing something else?

[How could I? As soon as that ponytail sun of bitch walked in, my Senses flared up.]

I know i can feel your spiritual power acting up.

[Just be careful and stay alert.]

So you do care.

[I do not. Of you die, I die.]

Say whatever you want. You do love your twin brother.

[I'm going back and sleep.]

"Alright. I have a meeting in 5 minutes ao I'm just going yo assign a peoject I want due on the 25th of this month. It's also a group project. So you and your unlucky partner are going to be working on this project".

She said handing us clear folders, that said "Top Secret".

"Open your binders and you'll see the names of your partner".

One of the male students raised his hand to talk but, our teacher cut him of. "No you can't switch".

"But what if it's someone who i can't stand". A fuck girl said.

"If I cared i wouldn't of choose your partners for you".

And that's why she's my favorite teacher.

"Now open your folders".

I opened mines and..."Liu qingge"!

"Yes. That's me". The new student got of his chair and walked up to my seat. "I assume your..." He trailed of then opened the clear folder in his hand and said. "...Shen yuan"?

"Yes...your my partner".

[Good. So we'll be able to keep our eyes on him.]

Shut up. System I need you to look up Liu qingge.

[Yes sir. Your results will be ready in 24 hours.]

[Good. I'll be up, just to watch our back.]

"Shen-shidi. I need to have a word woth you".

"Of course. Can you please excuse us? It'll only be a minute".

"Go ahead".

"Shidi... Liu qingge...I don't trust him.."
"What? You too"?

"Someone else thinks that as well"?
"Yes, you and my brother. He thinks that, that new student is ttouble".

"Don't you think so"?
"I ask the system to do a search on Liu qingge, it says it'll be ready in 24 hours".

"Just be careful. Promise me".

"I promoise".