Sick

Snow had just hit Paris. There were just 2 weeks before the winter holidays started. All the students made up their minds to study hard and arrive in time to school as they wanted to spend the rest of the month with rest. Everyone except Marinette. Winter, Summer, Monsoon or Spring , she would never be on time. No matter what occasion every teachers day would start with punishing Marinette for being late. Some days she was lucky especially when it was Miss Bustier's class. But some days she was not so lucky especially during Ms. Mendeleiev's class.

But now wasn't the time to debate whether she was in trouble or not, what mattered was her getting to class on time.

Marinette (POV)

Ughh... why do I always have to be late?

I look at the clock and almost screamed... 7:45 am!! I couldn't reach school in just 15 minutes!

"Whats wrong Marinette?" asked Tikki, Marinette's quami.

"Oh Tikki... I am late for school again!" I moaned as I got out of bed or at least tried to.

"Marinette I just don't get it... you live in the same street the school is, which means you should be the first to arrive to school not the last" Tikki said with a sigh.

"I will never make it on time Tikki... I've got to transform into ladybug" I replied back as i climbed down my buck bed.

Ladybug was superhero me. A year ago I received a pair of earrings which turns me into Paris Famous Superhero Ladybug. In order to keep my miraculous safe I had to keep my identity a secret even from my partner Chat Noir. The only person who knows my secret is Master Fu the owner of the miracle box. Miracle Box is a jewelry box used for containing dormant when they are not in use. The exact number of Miracle Boxes is currently unknown. It's my job to make sure none of the miraculous go into wrong hands such as to Hawkmoth... Paris's super villain. Hawkmoth owns the Butterfly Miraculous, which grants the power of Transmission.

"Marinette you cant use your powers for personal use" reminded Tikki just before I could say 'Tikki spots on'

"Marinette you cant use your powers for personal use" reminded Tikki just before I could say 'Tikki spots on' .

I knew she was right. Last time I used my powers everything become a mess. Bunnyx had to come to the past to ask past her for help. Bunnyx miraculous allows her to travel through time. She took past me to the future to fight Chat Blanc, akumatized Chat Noir. When I asked her how he got akumatized she just told me I revealed my identity in progress.

"Your right Tikki... Come on I've got to get to school before before AA-CHOOO" I sneezed before i could say 'the door closes'.

"Bless you" said Tikki

"Come on Tikki we better hurry up" I said heading downstairs

Third Person (POV)

Marinette rushed downstairs to the bakery. As she waved goodbye to her parents she sneezed three times.

"Marinette are you sure you want to go to school today... you look sick" her mother said touching Marinette's forehead.

"Ya mom I'm fine...It's just a sneeze that's all" Marinette said hugging her mom

"Well it looks more than just a sneeze but if you say so..." said her mom as she waved goodbye to Marinette.

Marinette ran to school then suddenly turned back. She forgot to put on her sweater and boots and it was freezing outside.

After putting on her winter outfits, she ran all the way back to school just in time before the caretaker shut the door.

"Sorry...Late again! Late again!...Sorry!" she yelled as she ran passed the caretaker.

By the time she made it to her classroom door, she was already exhausted.

Meanwhile in class, Miss Bustier started reading Venus and Adonis (Shakespeare Poem) to the class.

" The studded bridle on a ragged bough,

Nimbly she fastens;--O! how quick is love:--

The steed is stalled up, and even now

To tie the rider she begins to prove:

Backward she push'd him, as she would be thrust,

And govern'd him in strength, though not in lust."  said Ms. Bustier

Before she could continue the next paragraph Marinette burst in.

"Sorry Miss Bustier" Said Marinette looking at the floor not wanting to see her teacher's expression.

Luckily today was her lucky day.

"That's ok Marinette...please take a seat"  her teacher replied back.

Marinette (POV)

I take a seat next to by best friend, Alya. I look at the boy who sits in front of me... Adrien Agreste!!He has such soft skin, enchanting emerald green eyes, blonde hair like the sun... How could anyone not love him.

Suddenly I feel a tickle in my nose

Suddenly I feel a tickle in my nose. I knew what was going to happen next. I let out the HUGEST sneeze. I was quite sure I broke a record! The whole class stared at me but all I could think  that I sneezed on Adrien's hair. OMG!! When Adrien will get home he will look in the mirror and notice what I did and then his father will send the police after me....then i will be send to prison and me and Adrien will never get married and have 3 kids and a hamster and my life will be a DISASTER!! A COMPLETE DISASTER!!

Suddenly Alya sneezed...then Juleka...then Nino...then MS. BUSTIER!!!

Third Person (POV)

"Eww...Mari-trash's Germs!!" Chloe screams

"Don't worry Chloe, I'll save you" said Sabrina, leaping in front of Chloe and opening an umbrella.

There was so much chaos but Ms.Bustier suddenly yelled "Everyone freeze"

"But Miss we are already half frozen because of this weather!" complained Chloe

"I request everyone to go back home before everyone in this class catches a cold... I will inform other details later." instructed Miss. Bustier

Once outside Chloe suddenly pushed Marinette in the snow.

"This is all your fault MARI-TRASH!! If I get a cold tomorrow, I'll make sure you and your family will never ever set a foot in Paris for the rest of your life!"