Chapter 1

Laura's POV

I stepped out of my car. The sun was shining on my brown curls. I placed my designer sunglasses carefully over my eyes. Everyone stopped and turned to look at me. Oh yeah. This is gonna be a good year (if Ross Lynch doesn't ruin it for me). I walked towards the entry of school, handbag resting on my elbow. Everyone couldn't take their eyes of me which is exactly why I planned this outfit. To make an impression. Duh. Who doesn't want to start their senior year with a good impression?

Ross' POV

Great. Another year of hell. But more importantly another year of Laura Marano aka Miss Popular. We've hated each other since the 7th grade when she ditched me to become the 'Queen Bee'. Yep, we were friends but, not anymore and there is no way we will ever become friends again. She thinks she's so much better than everyone else. Great. Here she comes now.
"Lynch," she started and was looking at me like she owned me, "how was your summer?"
I scoffed. "Don't act like you care about me cause I know you don't."
"Now, now, no need to be rude," she fought back, "I was merely seeing if you had a date to the end of term dance."
"Why do you want to know?" She just shrugged her shoulders while making an 'I don't know' sound. "Why should I tell you?"
"Fine, be that way. See ya Lynch." She turned on her heels and strutted away, clearly frustrated.
I called after her. "Later Marano."
She didn't look back.
-
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! ☺️
Please leave me a comment to tell me what you think of it!
Love you guys! ❤️
- Lana