Chapter 3

Laura's POV

"....and that's how I'm gonna embarrass Ross Lynch in front of the whole school, at the end of the year." I explained to Cleo and Olive.
"Wow," Cleo exclaimed, "you've really thought this through."
I smiled.
"I can't wait to see his face!" Olive responded while bouncing up and down on my bed while repeatedly clapping her hands together. "Is there anyway that we can help?" She said with an evil look in her eye.
I chuckled. "Actually, there is one thing...."
They looked at each other and smiled.

Ross' POV

I was walking down the hallway, ready for class, when all of a sudden Miss Popular came running up to me with the two wannabes aka Cleo Hobia and Olive Hurn, holding a.....video camera?
"Ross! Ross!" She yelled at me. That's the first time she's called me Ross in 6 years...something's up.
"Do you hate me?" She said with a blank expression on her face. I was confused.
"What?" I said.
"I said, do you hate me?" She repeated.
"Have your lost your mind? I hate you and you know that. Why are you asking me?"
"Thanks." She said and with that she started running off, leaving me even more confused than I was before.

Laura's POV

"Did you edit the footage?" I asked.
"Yep, all done." Cleo and Olive replied.
"Perfect." I said with a smirk on my face. "Watch out Ross Lynch, your worst nightmare is coming..."

-
dun, dun, dun!!
mini cliffhanger 😏
so Laura's gonna embarrass Ross 😁😉
what do you think Laura's plan is????
leave a comment telling me what you think Laura's plan is and/or how you like the story so far!
thank you to all my readers! 💕
love you all ❤️
- Lana