The Cube and the Ship

Hey I'm Owl i'm going to tell you about the craziest thing that has ever happened to me...Well lets get into it...

I was watching one of AmorAltra's Geometry Dash videos just to pass the time...When all of a sudden my Laptop radiated a glowing bright white...when I went and touched my laptop screen I felt sleepy as I got sucked into my laptop.After a while I woke up to a geometric setting,A cube....and a Ship?Damn....why can't I remember their names...Then the cube started to speak...

(Bob)"Uhhhh Bosip?Can you get over here for a sec?"

(Bosip)"Sure Bob.What do you need?"

(Bob)"I found someone...Looks like they got sucked in somehow.."

(Bosip)"Well uh...Oh!Well that's the first non-geometric thing i've seen this week.."

(Bob)"So uh...He,She,They?Mind telling us what your name is?"

(Owl)"My name is Owl!Also i'm a She."

(Owl)"Also..I hope this question isn't too weird but...How old are you guys?"

(Bob)"I'm 18 and Bosip over here is 19!"

(Owl)"Wow I feel old...I'm 22!

(Bob)"Well Bosip we officially met someone in their 20's..."

(Bob)"Gotta check that off the bucket list!"

(Bosip and Owl's pov)"Bob What kind of Shitty bucket list do you have?"

(Owl)"Well uh anyways..Now What?"

(Bosip)"Well a few minutes ago Bob told me he wanted to play Minecraft so I guess we can do that.."

(Bosip)"We just need to get in our human forms...but We can't do that without Amor's help..."

(Owl)"Try Saying like a quote or something that helps you transform...It works for me!"

(Bob)"Well in that case..."

(Bob)"WHAT THE FU-"

(Bob)"Wow that actually worked!"

(Bosip)"Bob I swear every time you try to say "What the Fuck" plot convenience always cuts you off lol."

(Bob) >:[

(Bosip)"Anyways it's my turn to try!"

(Bosip)"Lets get this rollin'!"

(Bosip)"Well won't you look at that...it worked!"

(Owl)"Told ya...NOW LETS PLAY MINECRAFT!!!!"

(Everyone) >:D