Loaded gun - Neymar

"Good morning babe." You roll over to face Neymar who has been breathing onto your neck for the last hour or so. "It's only early, what's the matter? Can't you sleep?" "Nah." He says looking slightly embarrassed. The two of you have only been together a few weeks now and this is the first sleepover you've had at his house.

"You look so cute when you're asleep." Neymar pulls you into his arms and presses a soft kiss onto your lips. "Hair all over the pillow, mouth wide open and snoring." You lightly push him in the chest. "I don't snore." Neymar giggles. "How do you know if you're asleep? You don't bother replying, instead you slam your mouths together in a lazy morning kiss, but soon building intensity. He pushes you back into the pillows and licks at your lips, you part then slightly and let him slide inside, his tongue explores every inch of your mouth. You can feel his hard cock poking into your thigh.

His tongue feels so good in your mouth, you push back a little with your tongue, the two of you fighting for dominance. Neymar's eyes roll into the back of his head, a small moan escapes his lips into yours and he's coming with soft cry, the damp patch appearing on the front of his Calvins. Neymar pulls away instantly, his face flushing red.

"I'm so sorry, I just couldn't hold it." Neymar whines almost in tears. "It's never happened to me before, I just couldn't hold it, it just happened." He carries on babbling on until you pull him into your arms. "It's ok." You drag your fingers up and down his bare chest. "No it's not, it's just been so long and i've just made a fool of myself." Of course you haven't, it happens sometimes, it's not a big deal. We can always go again?" Neymar shakes his head. "That's the problem with morning wood, you either cum or it just goes down on its own, i'll never get it back up again, I know i've disappointed you, I feel awful i'm sorry." You sigh. "There's nothing to say sorry for, shit happens sometimes."

"Shit does happen sometimes, but why would you want a boyfriend that cum's embarrassingly fast? It would be bad enough if I had actually entered you, but we were only kissing. Why would you want me now?" "Believe it or not Ney, but I am actually with you because I love you and now because of the sex?" Neymar shakes his head. "Of course you love me, I love you too but how can you ever be satisfied people have needs Y/N." You nod. "People have needs but this is only a one off." "I hope so."

Neymar hasn't said anything in a while and you know he's still feeling really embarrassed. "We can't have sex this morning, so what? But I know what you can do for me?" Neymar lifts his head and raises an eyebrow. "I ain't making any breakfast, I nearly set my kitchen on fire just making toast." He smirks and you know he's playing, he knows what you're about to ask him.

"Eat me out?" Neymar pulls himself away from you, you lay with your back on the bed, legs spread apart. Just waiting for him." Neymar settles himself down in between your legs, fingers digging into the waistline of your panties. "Tut, tut a little bit too much fabric here." You groan as he pulls your panties down and the cold air hits all your sensitive areas. "You look so good babes, I can't wait to taste you."

Neymar drags a finger down from your pubic bone, all the way down to your entrance, teasing you a little bit as he avoids it completely, circling around it a few more seconds, then pushing the single digit inside. Your body accepts him easily and he slides down to the knuckle. "So wet for me baby." It's then when he lowers his head.

"Yesss." You hiss, digging your fingers into his hair as he licks around the finger inside of you. He thrusts into you with his finger while he licks around your entrance. "Need more." You groan and that's when he adds a second finger, but this time he drags his tongue away from your entrance and licks a long swipe down to your clit and that's when the real waves of pleasure start.

"Holy fucking shit." You pull on his hair even harder, his tongue furiously licking at your clit, while he pushes a second finger inside to join the first one and furiously pumps the two of them inside of you, while attacking your clit with his tongue. He likes to tease a little bit with really slow licks, barely touching you then quickly switching up to long hard licks. He keeps alternating between the two of them until you are about ready to explode with the need to orgasm. "Neymar please."

Neymar looks up at you through his eyelashes and smirks bit gives you exactly what you want and furiously licks at your sensitive nub, bringing you closer to the point of no return. You cum screaming his name, squirting onto his face. Your orgasm is so powerful it takes the breath out of you and leaves you panting on the bed.

You watch as Neymar wipes his face with a towel, using the same one to clean you up a little bit. "I'm sorry, I just hope that was good enough for you." You smile and pull him into your arms. "It was more than enough, I'm just happy to be spending time with you."

Neymar bites his lip. "Tonight i'll be able to give you what you need."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hello guys

i am sooo sorry for the inactiveness

i have been going through so many college examinations and all

any way this one-shot i found on Tumblr

so the credit goes to @//sexualfootballblog

author name : Izzy