Robert lewandowski - Now we have time for love

Robert pulls his arm around you, the two of you are laid on the double bed. Robert is shirtless and only wearing a pair of boxer shorts, you are only wearing his Bayern shirt, with nothing at all on underneath.

"What are you doing?" You giggle, as Robert pushes his lips against your cheek, and holds his phone up in the air, and snaps a quick picture of the two of you. You watch as he posts the photo, with the caption. And now we have time for love.

"And now we have time for love?" You raise you eyebrow, running your palm down his abs, towards the tent in his boxer shorts.

"I just want to tell my fans, how much I love my girl." He says, pulling you into a quick kiss. The kiss is messy, full off tongues and teeth, not at all passionate, but he only kisses you this way when he's needy.

Your tongues are still playing a battle of dominance, once you take him by surprise, and thrust your hand into his boxers, and wrap your fist around his aching shaft. You slowly, teasing start to move your hand. Robert breaks the kiss to pant, in frustration your hand moving much too slowly for his liking.

"Stop teasing me." He whines, bucking up his hips, trying to force your hand to move a little quicker. "This is supposed to be love making, not teasing." He pouts, but quickly takes you by surprise, and pins you down to the bed. "I want to fuck you." He says breathlessly.

"Then fuck me Lewy, I'm not going to stop you." You smirk, and wrap your bare legs around his clothed covered waist. Robert groans, and uses his free hand to push his boxers down over his achingly hard cock.

Robert presses his lips against yours, as he nudges the head of his cock against your slick entrance, and sinks inside of you. The both of you moan into the kiss, it feels like heaven stretching around Robert to accommodate his throbbing cock. You are so wet, he reaches the hilt, in only a few short thrusts.

"You feel so fucking good inside of me." You growl and sink your teeth into Robert's bottom lip, as he starts to pound into you, Robert is moving so hard, and deep that the only sound in the room is the sound of wet skin slapping together.

Robert grips tightly onto your hips, and roughly slams into you, using his free hand to sneak down in between your legs, and finds your throbbing clit. The pole growls, as you bite harshly onto his lips, drawing a line of blood.

"Naughty girl." He chuckles, but he starts to rub your clit anyway, using the pad of his thumb to rub you in circular motions. You groan, contrasting around his cock, pounding in and out of you. You can feel the slippery juices, you know you can't take much longer, feeling the signs in the pit of your stomach.

"Lewy, I'm going-" You start but your orgasm cuts you off, you groan feeling yourself tighten around his cock. You thrash back into the pillows as you come, spilling your juices around his thick cock, with a soft cry of his name.

"You look so hot when you fall apart." Robert giggles against your lip, pressing a hard kiss, before he slams into you with all his might, searching for his own orgasm. Robert himself is close to the edge, and despite his thrusts becoming shaky and uneven, he manages a few more before he reaches his peak. Robert's hips come to a complete stall as he comes, filling you with his milky seed.

Robert slowly slips out of you, and takes you back into his arms. The Bayern shirt you are still wearing is sticky with sweat, but Robert doesn't seem to mind. "Maybe we should snap another, after we've made love."

*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x*x

Miene Lieben

Hey guy's,

I know it has been long time since I wrote

But here are some news stories prompted by you guys

I am sorry I could not remember all the accounts to tag you guys

But if you like this chapter or imagine always PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE MY STORIES

And I also have written a story on Robert lewandowski called HIM please go check it out

Love you guys

XOXO