Day Out

Olivia's POV *The Morning Before*

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. "That was the best night of sleep I've had in a while," I thought to myself. Just then, I realized there was an arm wrapped tightly around my waist and freaked out. Woah, what happened last night? I was relieved to see that I was still fully clothed, along with the sleeping boy next to me. We had cuddled in our sleep overnight and I blushed at the thought and sighed. I turned around to face him. Niall was sleeping peacefully away, and he looked so dang cute I could just melt into a puddle.

I continued to stare at his flawless face when all of the sudden his bright blue eyes opened. He winked at me, "Good morning babe," he mumbled in his sexy morning voice. I smiled and winked back. "Good morning!" I said in a singsongy voice. He grinned and yawned.

I giggled. "You need to brush your teeth," I said laughing. He jokingly made a sad face which resulted into me laughing even more. "Oh yeah?" He shouted. He moved his head in and playfully breathed all over and I cracked up and in minutes we were rolling around in bed bursting with laughter.

"GROSS!" I yelled and he smirked at me. He nudged me and laid back. I did the same and stared up at the ceiling. Then I leaned on his toned shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me, looking at me with excitement on his face. "So what are we gonna do today Olivia?" He asked in is adorable accident. I shrugged and then my

stomach growled. "I need food" I grumbled. "Totally," he answered and jumped out of bed. He took my hand and we skipped downstairs.

Our first floor smelled of bacon and eggs. Harry was cooking something and humming the lazy song with a smile on his face. "Hey!" Niall and I greeted him. Niall teased him. "How was the couch mate?" He snickered. Harry smirked at him. "It was the most comfortable rock I had ever slept on thank you very much," he said matter of factly. Niall and I both laughed. "Good," we said through chuckles. I walked up to Harry and put a hand on his shoulder. "Do you need me to help you with anything Harry?"

"Just get out of my kitchen!" He jokingly yelled. "I got this."

I stepped back and put my arms in a cross pretending to ward him off. "Okay. Whatever you say." Niall grabbed and led me to the sofa, and I plopped myself down next to him. Harry came in a second later with our food. He laid it out in front of us and we pigged out.

In a matter of minutes all of our food was gone and we were cuddling on the couch. He gently played with my wavy dark brown hair and I closed my eyes so I could remember this moment forever. I really liked Niall, he was just perfect. I hope he is the one. I've only known for a short period of time, but I already had feelings for him. If he walked out on me right now I would be crushed, my life would be over. I've never felt like this before, I hope he feels the same way.

Madison, Louis, Alex, and Zayn all came trotting downstairs in a sleepy but happy mood. They all ate and sat on the couch with Niall and me when Louis asked, "So what are we all doing today?

Zayn shrugged. "Maybe I'll go out." He turned to Alex. "Do you want to go out today babe?" He asked in his deep voice. She smiled and nodded. They were a really cute couple and were definitely falling for each other. Zayn turned to Niall. "What are you guys going to do?"

"I don't really know," Niall answered deep in thought. "Oh I know! I have the perfect idea!" He said grinning. I leaned in and whispered, "What is it?"

"It's a surprise but I think you'll like it." He winked at me.

"We should go to this amazing Japanese restaurant down the street. They have really good food."

He held up his hand and said, "Sounds like a plan." We high-fived and we both giggled.

Louis smirked. "They are perfect for each other," he whispered to the others. They all nodded and Niall and I both blushed in embarrassment. He grabbed my hand and gently stroked it with his thumb. I intertwined my fingers with his when Morgan and Liam came down. Morgan had huge smile on her face and Liam gazed down at her affectionately. My heart warmed at the scene since its been a long time since shes had a special boyfriend. Ever since her last relationship ended badly she's been crushed and started partying and having one night stands. She even quit modeling for a while which was THE SCARIEST THING EVER since modeling is like her life.