Chapter 4

It had been about a week since Taehyung had started working with Jungkook. The twins had grown very fond of "their TaeTae" and so did their dad. Jungkook was very happy he not only found a great assistant, but he also found someone that could comfort him and make him happy. Although Jungkook hasn't really thought of it much, he was starting to grow feelings for the boy.

Taehyung walked into Jungkooks office after taking the twins out for a small walk because they were very hyper. The twins both ran over to their small toy box and started playing with their toys while Taehyung walked over to Jungkooks desk and sat down in one of the chairs.

"Hey Jungkook! Is there anything else you need help with right now?" Jungkook looked up at the smiling Taehyungs and said "Uhmm no I don't think so, but I did want to ask you something."

Taehyung sat up a bit and said "Okay, then ask away!" Jungkook put his pen down and said "Well I have a lot of paperwork I really need to finish tonight for my meeting tomorrow and I don't think I'll be able to take care of the twins at the same time. We have people that work at the house, but the twins don't seem to like any of them."

Taehyung nodded slowly, not really knowing where this was going. "Would you be able to drive to my house after work and take care of the twins until they go to bed?" Taehyung thought about it for a moment and said "Yeah that would be fine with me, I don't have any plans tonight anyways!"

Jungkook smiled and said "Thanks so much Taehyung! I'll give you a bonus for doing extra on your weekly check." Taehyung shook his head and said "It's no problem Jungkook! You don't have to give me a bonus or anything, I would have said yes either way." Jungkook smiled at Taehyung and said "Oh.... well then don't count it as a bonus from your boss. Count it as just plain old Jungkook spoiling one of his favorite people."

He gave Taehyung a quick wink after he finished talking. Taehyung flushed bright red and said "W-whatever, I'll drive behind you guys when you head home." Jungkook smiled and said "Okay, you can go do whatever you want for now. I don't have any work for you." Taehyung smiled and walked over to the twins while Jungkook got up and left for the bathroom.

As soon as Jungkook left his office he blushed bright red as he mumbled to himself  "What the hell Jungkook! Where did that confidence come from?!"

***

It was around 7:00 now and they were getting ready to head over to Jungkooks house. Taehyung had helped get the twins in their seats and then followed behind Jungkook in his own car. Once they arrived at Jungkook's house Taehyung parked and then got out to go get the twins.

Jungkook watched as the smiling Taehyung ran up to him and said "Your house is really beautiful Jungkook." With wuick thinking Jungkook quickly replied "You're really beautiful Taehyung." Jungkook smirked as he saw Taehyungs face flush red. Taehyung quickly turned to get Min-joon out of the car while mumbling some thing about 'thats so cheesy' which made Jungkook laugh and grab Soo-ah from her seat, walking through the front doors with Taehyung a little behind him.

They set the twins down and watched as they ran into the room on the left. Taehyung then turned to Jungkook and said "Okay Jungkook! You can go do your work now! Oh, wait time do you want them in bed by?" Jungkook glanced at the twins before saying "around 9:00 please!"

Taehyung nodded and wrapped his arms around Jungkooks torso, pulling him into a hug that was very quickly returned. Taehyung tightened his grip a bit before looking up at Jungkook and saying "Please don't overwork yourself Jungkook..." Jungkook looked down at Taehyung and said "Dont worry, I'll try not too." Taehyung smiled and released Jungkook from the hug, Jungkook immediately missing his warmth. Taehyung gave Jungkook one last smile before heading into the room the twins ran into.

"Goodnight TaeTae" Soo-ah said as Taehyung tucked her into bed gently. Taehyung smiled and said "Goodnight Soo-ah, I'll see you tomorrow." And with that, both twins were in bed, asleep by exactly 9:00.

Taehyung walked over to what the twins said was Jungkooks room to tell him he was going home for the night. He gently knocked on the door. After a few seconds of no answer he knocked again but a bit louder. Again their was no answer, but instead he heard the sniffle from a cry.

He quickly opened the door and walked inside carefully. There on the bed he saw Jungkook holding his knees crying into them and mumbling to himself. Taehyung quickly ran over and sat on the bed next to Jungkook. "H-hey Jungkook... What's wrong?? Are you okay?" Jungkook looked over at Taehyung and pulled him into a hug with Jungkook now sitting cross-legged and Taehyung in somewhat of a straddling position.

Jungkook wrapped Taehyung in a hug as he cried. Taehyung hugged him while slowly tracing shapes on Jungkooks back. Taehyung kept drawing shapes and whispering "Shhh, it's alright Kook" Slowly Jungkooks crying stopped as he started talking "I-I just found out my parents are coming over tomorrow... I'm sorry you had to see me like that..."

Taehyung hugged Jungkook tighter as he whispered "Jungkook there's nothing to be sorry for... I'm very glad I was here to comfort you and calm you down." Jungkook smiled as a few tears still ran down his face. He whispered "Can we stay like this for a while?..." Taehyung put his head in the crook of Jungkooks neck as he said "We can stay like this for as long as you want." Jungkook smiled weakly as he pulled Taehyung even closer and rested his head on Taehyungs shoulder.