Lady Autumn Bridget Howard, Duchess of Kendall

Lady Autumn Bridget Howard is the natural and youngest daughter of Lord Patrick William Howard and Lady Pauline Charlene Stafford and she is the younger sister of Lady Alexandra Catherine Seymour nee Howard.

Lady Autumn Bridget is considered Lord Patrick William's miracle baby as she was conceived when they least expected it, but Lord David Beck did state if is all a matter of timing.

Lady Patricia became pregnant in May of 2281 during Beltane and when the children is conceived on Beltane it is the biggest blessing of all you see and the child will be born on Imbolc.

Lord Patrick William and Lady Pauline were so happy to conceive their only child in May of 2281 and they were overjoyed with the news that they were finally going to have a child after 24 years of being happily married.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR considered his second son marriage his great success of all of his son's marriages as Lord Patrick William and Lady Pauline Charlene were perfectly match from day one.

Lord Patrick was very attached to his wife, Lady Pauline and he loved Lady Alexandra and he kept wondering why Lady  Pauline and he had not conceived a child with their love and they kept trying.

Month and month went by and still no child and they wondered why.  They get went to Lord David William Beck and asked if they were infertile and he examined them and told them, " No. neither of you are infertile." 

"I see this same thing every day with happily married couples when they don' t conceive and it can be devastating and frustrating, but it is a matter of  timing and I do believe anxiety plays a big part in it." Lord David William explains.

"I do believe if you two just relax and enjoy the experience of making love it will happen." Lord David William explains.

"I mean I was taking by surprise by the news that Lady Katherine and I were expecting our first child, Lord David William Beck JR in March of 2276, but we were delighted with the news." Lord David William explains.

Lord Patrick and Lady Pauline did just that on Beltane Day of 2281 when everyone was celebrating Celebrating Beltane out at Beltane Manor and the mood hit them and neither of them were thinking and they were by themselves out  in Lady Karissa's garden and when no one was out they decided to make love to each other.

They got lost in the passion, ecstasy of making love and it was most profound experience they ever shared with each other and two months later in July of 2282, Lady Pauline discovers she is pregnant and she couldn't be more happier with the news.

Lady Pauline is 41 years old when she conceived with the only child, and Lord Patrick William is 43 years old when they find out Lady Pauline is pregnant, by the time their child, Lord Patrick William will be 44 years old and in May of 2282, Lady Pauline will be 42 years old.

Lord Patrick William and Lady Pauline Charlene realize that this will be their only child together and they decide on the names for their only child, it's a son, Lord William Patrick Howard and if it's a girl, Lady Autumn Bridget Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard has already stated this child would be created Duke/Duchess of Kendall Territory.

In the background,  their eldest daughter, Lady Alexandra Catherine watches her mother and father rejoice over the pending birth of her sister and brother and she feels abandon, but Lady Karissa and Lord Andrew Charles remind her " You are the future Duchess of Cambridge Territory and nothing can take it away from you."