Chapter 2:

Preston:

As of right now, we are all packing our important things.

Other things we can just buy there. I was zipping  up the suit case and putting on the ring and necklace that she got me along with my other jewelry when my mom walked in.

"Hey figlio, are you done packing ?", she asks.

"Yes mama, I'm done."

"Tell me about her Pres." , she says .

"About who mama ?", I ask stupidly.

"Don't play stupid with me right now boy. Tell me about the girl who has got my son locked around her finger. You don't think I realize on how you never glance at a girl anymore or make any flirtatious comments anymore. The way you drift off into thought while playing with your ring or necklace while there is a soft smile on your face"

Damn she knows everything.

" I cannot explain in words how much she means to me mom . It- she just makes me happy. Whenever I have a bad day she knows how to make me feel better. She understands me in every way possible. And loves me for who I am.  I miss her momma "

She smiles softly, " she's sound like an amazing woman, I'm glad you found someone who can love you but may I ask why I never met her ?"

I sigh, " Because mama, we broke up before I came back from New York.

We were both mentally drained, but we never admitted it. Yeah we were both happy but something way weighing us down.

We made a promise to each other that we would wait for each other .

I want you to meet her , but I want to have her in my arms first. Her scent, her warmth. The way she looks through my bull shit. Her laugh. Oh god her laugh, she looks so beautiful when she laughs.  The way she like to challenge people.

She's not afraid to put up a fight. She had me drawn the her the first moment we met. I fought for her, to get her.

I had her, I fell in love with her mama. Loving her is the best thing in the world.

I could care less about those other fake girls here.
All I care about is her. "

A strong voice says ," It sounds like you love her with your whole heart figlio " (son)

I look up from my mothers lap to see my father in the door entry way to my room with a soft smile.

"Yeah, I do " , I smile.

" we're going back to New York, maybe you will find her again. but this time figlio let us meet her si ? " , my parents ask . ( yes )

"Si." (Yes)

"Okay now go to the car we have a long way ahead of us ."

" okay, okay I'm going geez."

————————————

Ariadne:

Right now I'm having dinner with my family.

This week I'm home and next week I'm back at my dorms.

My school is like college where there are dorms, but dorms are free and not in the tuition fee of our school.

There is a dorm for every student. We have a choice to stay at home for a week, and stay at the dorm for a week.

That's how I do it. Others just stay at the dorm for a whole year and visit their family during the holidays.

We have a common room and all that, something like Harry Potter but its by family or just random. They let the parents choose that one, its all confusing but yeah.