c h a p t e r 8 :

Preston :

After Massimo's eldest children came in, a while after more came in. Britney being Britney of course had to open her mouth.

After all the threatening and her being a little scaredy cat , the food came and we all dived in.

A while in I felt a state burning into the side of my face, looking up I try to look for the person that was staring but found no one, looking around the table I saw a girl.

She looked like my ex, shaking it off I resumed eating. Getting kicked in my shin, I look up and glad to my older brother.

Just to see him smirking and looking at me and the girl I was analyzing.

Shaking my head, signaling him to stop it I resume eating.

After a while a phone goes off and the girl I was looking at excuses herself and goes to answer it outside.

" So brother, why were you staring at her ?" , lorenzo asks smirking.

Sighing, " Shut it enzo, i was just trying to see if she was my ex or not. I haven't seen her in two years and I miss her anything else ?"

" Lorenzo, leave your brother alone.Pres, just ignore him but I would still like to meet her " , Mama says.

" Yes yes"

The girl comes back and talks to her parents before leaving.

Massimo says, " Excuse my daughter, she had work to pull her in"

" It's all right, you know work calls." , my father replies chuckling.

" Ah yes ", Annalisa says smiling , " She's just like her father, always working."

They converse more , and before I know it we all are heading back to the house we are staying at.

Getting out of my car, I receive a phone call.

Not looking at the caller I pick up.

" Hello ? "

" Heyyyyy, loverrr boyyyy" , the annoying voice of my best friend, Alexander .

" What do u want u idiot "

I can just imagine him pouting, " Aw you don't love me ? "

" Mateo. " , I say in a stern voice.

" okay okay, I guess you don't wanna know how ur girl is" , sighing.

" What ? you saw her ? how does she look? what did she say ? does she miss me ? ALEXANDER ! " , I practically yell into the phone while everyone looks at me like i'm crazy.

" Damn, shut up and let me speak woman. Yes she misses u. She does look different. She threatened me bc I interrupted her dinner. But she says she wants to see u then she kicked me out bc she had a pile of paperwork to do."

Smiling softly, " when is she going to be done with her paperwork ? "

" I don't fucking know. Did u get the part where she threatened me ?!?"

I hear him also whisper " y'all are like a perfect match for each other devil and devil in disguise. I swear. "

" What was that ? " , I ask to scare him.

" Nothing "

" what i thought fucker. "

𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙𓆙

𝘈/𝘯 :
𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴. 𝘪 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘶 𝘦𝘯𝘫𝘰𝘺 . 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘶 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯.? 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 . 𝘷𝘰𝘵𝘦 & 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵 . 𝘣𝘺𝘦𝘦𝘦
-𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘦