𝐓𝐖𝐎

-𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘-

[𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲]

-ˋˏ✦❘༻᯽༺❘✦ˎˊ-

WORKING AT THE MYSTIC GRILL was something Cecile thought could be a part of her day where she can hang out with friends while being paid decent money.

Customers would come in and out and a majority of times, they would be nice and friendly, however, there were some that were rude enough to ruin Cecile's day. And it's hard to get under Cecile Chevrolet's skin, so it came as a shock to most people.

However this night, Cecile had a later shift, and luckily, not many customers were coming in so that meant free time for her. Stefan and Damon told their niece to take her time to come home since they were having dinner with Elijah and Klaus to make some sort of agreement.

As she was thinking that the Grill was quiet, four older men who seemed to be in their late thirties marched in obnoxiously, making Cecile jump in her seat. Now, these were the customers that she knew could potentially ruin her night.

Putting on her fakest smile, Cecile went up to the booth and took out her notepad to take their orders.

"Hello, gentlemen, what can I get for you today?" The men looked up as their eyes scanned Cecile's body, unquestionably making her feel uncomfortable.

"Yeah, how about I can get a cheeseburger and a side of your number." The man winked and Cecile internally puked at him. Trying to keep her composure, she ignored the arrogant man as she wrote on her notepad.

"Anything else for you guys?" The other men gave her their order then simply stared at her even more. They simply nodded their head 'no', smirking creepily towards her.

"God, I hate men," Cecile whispered to herself, already having enough of those intolerable customers.

The bell to the door chimed, indicating a new customer was present. Cecile welcomed them, without lifting her head up.

"Hello, welcome to Mystic Grill, I'll be with you shortly."

"Oh, take your time, darling, I already know what I want to eat tonight." Cecile finally looked up at the customer, a little thrown off by his accent to reveal a devilishly handsome man around her age.

Slightly creeped out, Cecile diverted her eyes away as she kept her focus on the monitor of the cashier.

"Okay, now what can I get for you tonight, sir?"

"How about you? I'm Kol." Cecile's gaze pierced right through Kol, her glare intense, not even phased at his remark, considering she gets that comment every other day or so.

"Well, I'm not on the menu, so pick something that is." Honestly, Kol wanted to rip out her carotid artery right then and there, but he would rather play the cat and mouse chase instead.

After being released into the world a century later, Kol was still famished and wanted more fresh blood which is why he went to the Grill.

"Whatever you say, love. How bout a glass of your finest bourbon?" Cecile simply nodded her head, not wanting to make eye contact with the man.