Chpt 22: Arthur and His Alpha Wrap Their Date Up

Told you guys I wouldn't make you wait another two years for an update, lol. I really hope this chapter isn't boring after that last one though. It feels kind of unnecessary because it felt like it was all just filler that could have been skipped over in a time skip (at least while I was writing it). Idk, it's exactly what the title says, them wrapping up the rest of their date. Let me know what you guys think and I hope you enjoy it anyway. I promise the next chapter will be more interesting, lol. (Published Wed, Jul 14, 2021)

A Hot and Sexy Alpha for Arthur Chpt 22: Arthur and His Alpha Wrap Their Date Up

The two of them caught their breath for a moment before Alfred gently guided Arthur to roll over off of him; the alpha moving the two of them to the not stained side of the bed as he gently cleaned them both off. "How are you doing, sweetheart?" Alfred asked.

"Wonderfully," he purred. "It's so nice having you here rather than the drop after one of the videos," Arthur admitted as he wrapped his arms around and cuddled up to Alfred.

Alfred just nodded in soft agreement, having heard many clients say similar things but not saying anything as bringing up other clients was just about the last thing Arthur needed him to do after such an intense orgasm.

Alfred gently kissed all over Arthur's face and jaw and neck as he rubbed his hands all over Arthur's arms, sides, and legs, grounding Arthur as he assured the omega's body that his alpha really was still here. "Well it was pretty amazing for me too," Alfred agreed between soft kisses.

Arthur happily melted into Alfred affections, a happy purring mess in the alpha's arms.

"Did you want to do anything else, or should we end it here for the night?" Alfred asked.

Arthur yawned softly before Alfred could really even finish his suggestion. "Oh I'm sorry, Alfred. I really wanted us to do more than that, but I'm afraid after the eventful day we had, I'm all tuckered out."

"That's fine, baby," Alfred reassured him. "We can just go ahead and cuddle and put on a movie to fall asleep to, I'm here for you tonight, so I really don't mind," Alfred replied as he grabbed the remote and put on a Disney movie for the two of them.

Alfred then threw the stained comforter off the bed to be washed in the morning before grabbing a big fuzzy blanket from a chest under the bed and setting it out on said bed, wrapping his jacket around Arthur and kissing his forehead sweetly before going over to his mini fridge in the room to grab them some water bottles and fresh fruit cups he's prepared from their fruit salad leftovers earlier while grabbing his clothes for Arthur. Once Alfred had everything he needed he put everything on one of those breakfast in bed standing trays and set it in front of Arthur before crawling back into bed with the sleepy omega.

"You're going to give me a toothache if you keep all this sweetness up," Alfred halfheartedly complained without any real venom as he drank a sip of his water and began eating his fruit cup.

"After care if essential, especially after such an intense round," Alfred supplied as he also drank and began eating while setting down to watch the movie.

Once they finished eating Alfred set the tray to the side and cuddled up with Arthur, it not taking much time after that for the blond omega to quickly fall asleep.

~Timeskip to next morning. Day of the week: Sunday~

When Arthur woke up the next morning the first thing he noticed was the smell of bacon and eggs coming from the other room, then the lack of Alfred in bed with him, and then finally the room he was in as everything came back to him of the rather eventful day before.

Arthur went to the bathroom to get freshened up and ready for the day when he noticed his lingerie he'd been planning to wear to surprise Alfred the night before, still under a spare towel. Figuring now was as good of a time as any to surprise Alfred with it, and since Alfred's shirt was now stained with their activities from the night before, Arthur took this opportunity to go ahead and change into the soft light green satin and lace matching bralette and panty set before putting Alfred's jacket back on. It was a simple set, very comfortable and nice, something that would make him feel confident as well as a bit self conscious to go to work in, but would probably go great under a date night outfit; it was suggestive enough but more subtle in Arthur's eyes than some of the fuck-me-now lingerie sets they'd gotten the day before.