4

The morning started out super uneventful. I turned on the television but got quickly bored of it. I read a few pages of a book I found in my fathers study, but got bored. So I decided I would just go into town, maybe see if Camille was doing anything. I got in my convertible and drove. I parked my car in front of a random store. I got out and started walking. When I was four my mother taught me a game where you have to follow a color, so I decided to play it out of boredom. I chose my color to be blue. I walked along the sidewalk passing blue cars, blue dresses, blue books.
"Hey babe." I heard from in front of me. I pulled my head up quickly from it's glance at a blue sign. It was Eyeball, wow what a shock.

"Don't call me that." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Still mad at me? Usually you forgive me by now." He said walking alongside me.

"I broke up with you, there's no forgiving." I said spotting a blue wrapper in the street.

"Hm well what do I got to do to get you back?" Eyeball said with a smirk, seeing this as a game.

I stopped walking and turned to look at him, I crossed my arms and looked into his eyes.

"Clean your act up and maybe just maybe I'll consider getting back with you." I said. I did really want to be with him, but I wanted the Eyeball who stroked my hair, the Eyeball who whispered sweet nothings in my ear. Not the Eyeball who put his hands on other girls' thighs.

"You've got it." He said slyly and then went off to where I assumed his rat pack was.

I played my game for a few more minutes before I went home. I went to my room and called Camille on my pink phone.
"Hello?"

"Hi, It's Sara. So what happened last night after the movies?" I asked her.

"Nothing much, just Danny and I hung out a little bit more and then he dropped me off. The real question is what happened with you and Henry, we were looking for you two for forever."

I chuckled, "Oh we just walked around and he walked me home." I said nonchalantly.

"And then I ran into Eyeball."

"Oh god, you need to get over him, he's no good." She started her "he'd bad for you" speech.

"I know but when it was just him and I he was so sweet and I can't help but miss that." I sighed.

We talked a little bit more before she was called down to eat dinner and I was left alone. I ate leftovers, showered and then went to bed.

* I sat in Ace's living room on the couch while the guys were off picking up beer. All of them burst through the door all shouting at each other. "What's going on?" I shouted over them pushing past them to Eyeball. Eyeball, Ace and Billy were bloodied and bruised the rest looked fine. "Oh my god, what happened?" I said rushing up to Eyeball. I sat him down on the chair and started examining his face. "Ran into some guys from the view." He said like it was no big deal. I brushed my finger over a bruise which caused him to wince. I handed Ace and Billy some ice as they argued about getting back at them. I brought Eyeball into the bathroom and wet a rag. I started cleaning up his many cuts. "What are you a nurse now?" Eyeball said with a smirk, taking a drag from his cigarette. I chuckled and continued to clean him up. When I had finished up I gave him a kiss on the cheek and started my way out of the bathroom. He yanked me back and shut the door.*

(Sorry for short chapter <3)