Synopsis

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

A Childhood Lovers to Enemies to Lovers Slowburn Romance.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

Back Story:

Axel and Arabella were enemies by blood, with a love like Romeo and Juliet's. Their father's despised one another and were enemies as well. The portrayal of their romance is much more like Romeo and Juliet except of the twist of the ending.

  ━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

The history of their love:

Childhood Lovers:

Axel has loved Arabella since he first saw her when they were babies. Although the rivalries of their families caused them to be enemies first as their angst built up throughout the high school years.

Teenage Angst:

Regardless love won over the battle of their hearts as they fell in love with one another in the last years of high school. Their love was one of the purest ones to exist, they were soulmates bound by the string of love.

Nonetheless whilst love won over their hearts, Axel's father threatened him over a possible tragedy related to Arabella to break the souls apart. Distraught by the threat, Axel wordlessly broke up with Arabella without giving her a prominent reason.

Falling in love again:

Destiny plays a twist of fate on Arabella as her past lover returns into her life. Six years later, he's the richest man in the world and she's his assistant. His soul burns for her as the trillionaire does everything to win her back.

The tension and angst between them burns an intangible fire through their hearts as she does everything in her power to resist her soulmate. Regardless their love wins over her heart once again as they fall for one another again.

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━

♡︎A/N♡︎

Hey my loves!! I hope this was a clear out look on Arabella and Axel's love story🤍🤍Thank you all so much for giving my book a chance<33 I love you all!!!🤍🤍🤍

━━━━━━♡♤♡━━━━━━