Chapter 1

~ Samantha's P.O.V.~
" Your still coming over right? I want to get to the mall early so there's not a lot of people." I asked/said to my BFF Jessica over the phone. "Yeah, I'll be over in like two minutes." She responded," Okay bye."" Bye." I hung up my phone. We live right next to each other so that's why she said she'd be over that quick.

Jessica and I live in one of those nice neighborhoods where there are a bunch of houses pretty close to each other and look almost identical. We live on the loop part where it goes around in a circle and then makes its way to the main road.

I heard a knock on the door so I walked downstairs to get the door. I opened the door and let Jessica in. She was wearing white flip flops, acid style jean shorts, a smiley face crop top, and her hair was in a braid. She has wavy-ish brown hair when it's natural though and hazel eyes.(A/N: I will be using Jess as Jessica's nickname and Sammy as Samantha's nickname). I was wearing red combat boots, blue skinny jeans, a neon pink long-sleeve shirt that said' sleep all day dance all night', with a pink tank top, my hair was curly, like Madison Pettis's hair, and I had a pink lace hair bow. I have dark brown curly hair and dark brown practically black eyes.

"Hey! I love your outfit!" I said to her." Thanks, I love yours too!"" Thanks let me call my mom and she'll bring us. She said she'd drop us off, do some errands, and then get us again from the mall, so we'll have a few hours or so." "Okay." "Hey mom! We're ready to go!" I yelled to my mom who was in the kitchen. "Okay!" She yelled back at me. "Got your wallet and iPhone right?" I asked Jessica. "Yup! I got everything." she responded. My mom walked into the room. "Hello Jessica, how are you? You girls ready to go?" "I'm good, thanks for asking Ms. Mendes." "Oh honey, you know you can call me Stacy. Okay girls let's go, get in the car." Jess and I followed my mom to the car after she locked the door. It's always kind of awkward with my mom. But we were still singing like wackos on the way to the mall to the radio.

Jessica was 15 and almost a year older than me because I'm 14, but we feel as if we're the same age. We are almost twins with our personalities but her favorite color is purple and mine is blue. I don't really like girly stuff but I'm kind of like a girly girl/tom boy because I like to four wheel and wrestle( like playing rough not wrestle wrestle) and stuff, but I also do dance. Jessica also does dance with me. I would say Jess is more of a girly girl though. But we are still best friends.

We arrived at the mall in like 15 minutes. My mom told us to be careful and behave ourselves, said bye, then left. Jessica and I walked into the mall going to Aeropostale first.

When we walked in we always look at the top part of the store, because it had some of the Magcon boys. Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Carter Reynolds, and Hayes Grier made a fashion line with Aeropostale, so they have picture/poster things on the top part of the store's walls.

Cameron Dallas is Jess's favorite Magcon boy. Cameron is 17, has brown quiffed hair, and brown eyes. Hayes Grier is my favorite Magcon boy. Hayes is 14, has brown shaggy-ish hair, and bright beautiful blue eyes. I forgot to mention Jessica has braces, and she has purple rubber bands on them. I don't know it just seemed important. I don't know why I brought this up I just thought it was kinda important.

"Hey do you like this shirt, Sammy?" Jess asked me holding up a purple floral v-neck t-shirt. "Yeah, I think that'd look good on you. How do you like this shirt?", I responded holding up an elephant black and white tribal crop top. "Oh my Grier! That is so cute. It'd look awesome on you!", she squealed. (That's the thing we do instead of saying god, or gosh we say grier. It's a bad habit so like every time we say that.lol.)"Thanks!" "Hey come look at this." "What is it? Toss it to me." I told her. "Okay, here, catch." She tossed the item of clothing to me and I had to back up to catch it. I bumped into someone and we both went crashing down.

"Oh my Grier! I mean gosh! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to-." I started to say getting up, while the other person was getting up too. I stopped talking though when I finally looked up to see the person I crashed into, was none other than, Hayes Grier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay so this is my first fan fiction so sorry if it's kinda cheesy. I'm kinda new at this obviously lol. Well I don't know what else to say except comment if there's any mistakes or just to tell me how it is so far, and vote please! Thanks bye😘✌️