The fifty-third chapter

---------------------------------------

(I just realized that I have the best mental narrator ever. I had forgotten that something like that existed. Garcello is my mental narrator and my creativity makes sure I get the full experience! I can fucking see the guy! It's kinda scary... Actually, it's... I don't know but it's cool in my opinion!)

(Alex! I was able to make this animation while being on a small break and I just love this oc so much! This took me 3 hours to make so uhh, enjoy it? The gif above is titled: My sorrow no more! Don't worry about the title...)

---------------------------------------

(Takes Place After A Long Time After...)

Y/N's pov

I sigh deeply feeling the pressure of what might happen when we walk into this store. In front of all of us, there is one store that has dim lights on inside, there are some professional cops right behind us to make sure nothing too bad happens... 

There are four of them waiting in front of their cars and two standing really close by. The two cops that are with us have normal clothes on as a disguise. Just to make sure that the hostages wouldn't panic and Tabi didn't hurt us right away...

He needs something, at least that is what we believe he does this for... There has to be a reason...

"Who wants to go in first?" DD asked making me shiver slightly. The town has gotten really hot lately and the air is really heavy from that making it hard to breathe.

"I will..." Chris says looking at us with a smile like he would fucking die... Bruh... He is kind to the point where it is annoying sometimes...

"I'm sorry sir but we are going in front. We don't want to risk the lives of people..." One of the clothed cops came forward explaining to Chris that he couldn't be the first one.

Then they just started to walk forward right towards the shop... We just had to follow along with it even though we hadn't told them we are ready to go. 

When the two cops try to open the door it seems to be unlocked... Like he knew that we were gonna get here... My body is sweating a ton from the heat waves.

Being inside it was very broken and glass was scattered everywhere on the ground. There was something wet on the floor but I'm not sure what substance that is... Water from a broken pipe probably...

"It smells really bad in here..." Danny says and Chris answers him in a weird way...

"Don't worry son, I got you covered..." Chris tells him making me know that he really can't hear what Danny is trying to say. It's sweet to hear him care that much for him but there is a problem... Danny can't really die, can he?

I see something that looks like a doll with only a ball-like head... It didn't look like it had a body... Wait! It has a napkin-like body! I pick it up and give it to Danny making him look at me with a face of question.

"Put it over your nose, I think that might help the smell!" I tell him and he nods towards me thanking me. It probably sounded like a boop to the rest though...

"Chris, right?" DD asks the demon in front of him while walking.

"Yeah, that is my name... Forgotten it already old man?" Chris asks the fellow demon behind him chuckling slightly from the joke he just made. 

"Sure... You do know that Danny is basically immortal, right?" DD tells Chris making the blue-haired demon jolt slightly. Then he laughs like it was a joke.

"I know... I'm just making sure that he doesn't get hurt. You know, just because he can't die doesn't mean that he can't feel the pain from getting hurt..." Chris tells DD making the purple demon's mouth turn into an o shape.

"So... That is why I couldn't kill her..." A Russian voice boomed through the store making me shiver... Is this Tabi? I'm frightened of what he would do...

"Tabi! What did you do!" DD asks him sounding really frustrated... Did the Russian really try to kill the girlfriend?... No... Doesn't that mean... Alex...

"I tried almost everything... Though I basically forgot about the boy... I have no clue how he is after letting him be all this time without food... Never checked on him!" Something white that looked like a skull came out of the shadows. What he said made me feel nauseous but also pressured...

"Where are they! Give them back, now!" Garcello tells Tabi who just laughs seemingly unfazed by the threat that he made.

"Or what!? You'll blow smoke into my eyes? Oh please!" He continues to laugh and I can hear Garcello growl slightly beside me. It feels so out of place, I just hope that he won't risk himself and get hurt...

He fully stepped out of the shadow and he was a skull-headed being with a blue hoodie... He didn't seem to be happy though and I can hear him sigh slightly putting his hand over the nose of his skull. Something is wrong... He looks scared...

He is doing something with his hand that is free that looks like sign language... What is he doing?

"Y/N... You are the only one that can hear me right now..." Danny says and to not drag any attention to what he said I give him a strange answer.

"Don't worry we will get your girlfriend back the boyfriend!" I tell him using his fake name to let him know that I was lying in a sneaky way... I hope he gets it.

"Tabi is being held at gunpoint by someone but he doesn't know how to describe them without using his hands on his face... It might make the person behind him hurt him..." When he tells me this I feel dread come over me. How are we supposed to save this guy... Not only that, but why should we even save him, to begin with?!

Alex is probably gone because of him...

---------------------------------------

(Who is it that is keeping Tabi at gunpoint? How should they save him? Where is the girlfriend? Í'ɱ △₤ĩ√∑!!! Who knows?)

---(Until The Next Chapter!)---