Chapter 15

'Yare yare' - Peoples thoughts

'Yare yare' - Saikis thoughts

"Yare yare" - People speaking

"Yare yare" - Saiki speaking

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N POV

Y/N - "Shun? What on earth are you doing here?"

Kaidou - "W-What are you doing here? We came to surprise Saiki."

Kusuo - "Surprise me!?"

Kusuke - "Yep, I just asked if they wanted to come to London and surprise you. I even sent them plane tickets and everything!"

Kusuo - "There's no way they'd be that stupid-"

Kusuo pauses for a second and realises they indeed could truly be that stupid.

Kusuo - "... Nevermind. Why'd you bother bringing them here, anyway?"

Kusuke - "Let's play a game, Kusuo!"

Kusuo - "A game?"

Kusuke - "A game of tag across London!"

You simply facepalm at the stupid idea, regretting joining Kusuo on this "vacation". How the heck would a game of tag across an entire city work? Your opinion of Kusuke really did lower and lower gradually by the second.

Kusuke - "The time limit is three hours! You can take any form of transport, bus, taxi's, train, as long as you don't leave London! You and your little friends will be playing."

Kusuo - "I don't understand the point in this game, though."

Kusuke - "Well, did I mention that if you beat me I'll treat you to afternoon tea and dessert?"

Kusuo instantly perks up at the mention of dessert.

Kusuo - "Tag starts now!"

Kusuo rushes out of the room along with Kaidou and Nendou. You're then left alone with Kusuke in the hotel room.

Kusuke - "Y/N? Aren't you joining too?"

Y/N - "Definitely not. You think I can be bothered?"

Kusuke - "Haha, fair enough."

Y/N - "I still don't understand how on earth you're gonna find them. Isn't London bigger than the 23 wards of Tokyo?"

Kusuke - "I have my ways, Y/N."

Kusuke takes a seat at his desk, pulls out a laptop and begins searching through security camera footage.

Y/N - "You have access to all that surveillance!?"

Kusuke - "Yep. Impressed?"

You rolls your eyes at him and flop down onto the hotel bed, exhausted from all this nonsense. You still didn't understand Kusuke's motives at all.

Y/N - "I don't understand why you wanna do a stupid game of tag. How old are you?"

Kusuke - "It's just some friendly competition with my younger brother! Is there anything wrong with that?"

Given the fairly negative interactions shared between these 2, you had a feeling that it wasn't exactly friendly at all. You decided not to pry any more though, since their family matter wasn't really any of your business. Despite this, you were still a little curious as to why they hated each other so much.

Y/N - "Are you not going to go find them? You've just been sitting here for the past 5, 10 minutes."

Kusuke - "Oh, I'm sure I'll have just enough time, Y/N."