2

"Good morning George!" Dream beamed as he circled around the older who had just emerged from his bedroom, George wiped at his sleep filled eyes and groggily fell onto the couch.

"Not a morning person? i see- i see." Dream observed continuing to float about and hovering over the couch.

George groaned pulling a pillow over his face, Dream stopped raising a brow, he opened his mouth to speak yet hesitated deciding against it, eventually disappearing.

Slowly George pulled the pillow down, letting out a sigh of relief upon realising he was now alone. He sat up, fluffing the pillow and putting it back in its designated space finally getting up and heading into the kitchen.

Well now he knew that Dream was real, not a nightmare, pun not intended. He sighed as he grabbed a bowl from the cupboard, placing it down on the countertop getting the milk and cereal, he made it putting the stuff back in it's respected place letting the spoon sink into the bowl.

As he sat down at the table to eat, he took his phone out opening twitter searching 'Sapnap'

It came up quickly, 2.4M followers, a singular twit longer pinned and the previous tweets being from months ago, way before Dream passed. He aimlessly scrolled through them, a photo of him and a taller guy with brown say hair sat on a couch, Sapnap hunched over with a games controller, someone called Karl jacobs being tagged.

He scrolled some more, seeing Sapnap holding a cat. The cat was cute, brown and patchy, George liked cats.

He scrolled back up to the top, clicking the twit longer link, his mouth slightly holding agape at the words before him.

'Hi, i know i'm not normally serious on this account- that tommy whole internet thing is playful. Yet today i got some bad news.

I don't know how to put this, i know it's devastating and it's the most painful thing i've ever had to say, or write.

It hurts to say, i don't think people realise how much this pains me.

At seven pm on saturday morning i found Dream barely conscious in his room. After calling 911 with paramedics arriving they did everything they could, however sadly Dream didn't make it and is no longer with us.

I know this is hard to hear and take in, i'm sorry.

But thats all i wanted to say, i will refrain from content creation for the time being and within the near future. I'll be moving back to texas with my family, Florida hurts too much. I hope you're all respectful of my wishes right now, thank you."

George put his phone down, feeling his heart thumping in his chest, his eyes burning, glancing down to his cereal that he'd barely even started with. He pushed it away, he didn't think his stomach could hold it anymore.

"George!". a familiar voice beamed, he turned, as expected Dream was stood behind him a smile across his face yet quickly dropped upon meeting George's eyes, "George, what's wrong?" He frowned, eyebrows furrowing with concern.

George wiped at his eyes, shaking his head, "nothing, i'm okay." he smiled.

"you're a really bad liar" Dream chuckled deciding to float around some more, doing somersaults and things of sort in the air around George, "i won't pressure you to talk but i'm here" he smiled passing George as he rolled around causing George to chuckle.

"So, your friend Sapnap?" George smiled.

"Yes, yes yes yes." Dream stopped appearing sat on the table in-front of George, he was as excitable as a retriever, George was sure if he had a tail it'd be wagging.

"what's his number, i'll get in contact with him for you."

"George"

"Yeah."

"Can i ask you something?"

"Yeah, shoot"

"Have you ever seen a ghost- before- yknow me."

George sighed, biting his bottom lip looking up to Dream nodding slowly, "as a kid and teenager i used to see them all the time, speak to ghosts and stuff. My mum said it was a gift, dad said i was possessed and sent me off the catholic school, of course it didn't cure it, so whenever i saw a spirit i'd just ignore them and act like i couldn't. When i come here, at first i didn't realise you were- you don't look the same as most spirits, your less- translucent i guess. I knew there was no going back when you asked if i could see you, tried to play it off and clearly that didn't work." He muttered, pushing his hair back.

"Sorry."

"Why're you sorry?" George raised a brow.

"Cause you don't like ghosts."

"It's not that i don't like you Dream, i just have a hard time accepting the truth." George smiled. thankful when he saw it returned by Dream.

"so you're likeeeeee a ghost whisperer." Dream decided to float around again as George's eyes curiously followed him.

"I guess, i don't know." he shrugged.

"cool, my friend alex said that ghost whisperers were born to help guide spirits or something like that i can't remember i was too busy knocking cans over in some store to watch the employees freak."

"I mean, ive never met anyone like me." George shrugged, "just thought i was crazy or something."

"you're not crazy." Dream paused appearing infront of him, "just special." he smiled.

"right-" george continued to stop himself smiling like a fool at the words. "what's sapnaps number."

Dream told him, and george began typing out a reply.

[George: Hello, My name is George Lore, i'm what some may call a 'ghost whisperer' i know this may sound wild, but i believe i have somebody who may be trying to contact you.'

"Is that okay?"

Dream smiled and nodded.

Soon bubbles appeared followed by a message.

[Sapnap: how did you get this number.]

[George: Your friend, Dream, whom is trying to contact you told me it.]

[Sapnap: Never contact this number again]

[ You have been blocked ]

"Shit." Dream sighed.

"Well Dream this only means one thing."

"hm?" Dream looked up, sad puppy dog eyes.

"You know where he lives right?"

Hesitantly, Dream nodded.

"Looks like we're going to texas then." George smiled.