ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ 🦋

🦋

STELLA WAS ABOUT FIVE MINUTES AWAY FROM THE TOWER AND SHE WAS EXCITED.

She'd taken her hair out of its tight bun since it was giving her a massive headache. And she did not need that happening right now.

She'd thought about how it would be meeting them all at once. Would it be overwhelming, scary or would she simply faint. She didn't know.

But she was about to find out as she opened the door and made her way up the tower.

•••

THEY were all dripping with excitement when they all found out that there mate was coming to the tower today. Natasha made sure everyone was decent and wearing clothes. *Cough *Cough Bucky.

Cap made sure to tell everyone to be on their best behavior and no use of inappropriate language. Which everyone obviously rolled their eyes at.

Clint was busy in the kitchen mixing it up. *Wink *Wink. (I'm so sorry that was really cringe 😔.)

Thor pulled out his special stash of pop tarts in case Stella would want any. And that was about it everyone else was either standing by the elevator door waiting for her to come up or patiently sitting on the couch.

10 MINUTES LATER...

It was now 5:00 and she still wasn't here and everyone was starting to get really worried. What if she changed her mind and didn't want to be with them anymore.

They were all huddled up on the couch together now. Peter had his elbows on his knees, with his head in his hands. Sam kept bouncing his leg getting impatient. Bucky was in his head going though possible scenarios on why she wouldn't be here yet.

Tony was scanning the entire city for her and where she would be. Which sounds a little much but hey you know who we're talking about right.

The rest of them were just moping around and some were about to leave feeling heavily disappointed. Clint mostly because of all this good food that was about to go to waste. Eddie was the first to get up and walk away.

He pulled his hood over his head and starting walking to his room when he bumped into somebody. Before they could fall over he grabbed their waist and held them close to him. They put their hands on his chest from the impact.

He felt tingles all over his body. Venom screamed in his head "Mine!" He looked down into the bluest eyes he's ever seen. She was gorgeous. He carefully pushed her onto the wall and pressed his forehead against hers. "You are absolutely beautiful." He said, though he didn't know if it was him or venom talking it didn't matter.

He felt her shiver from under him. She stared back into his brown eyes and put her hands on both of his cheeks and said, "right back at you." He smiled at her and looked down towards her plump lips. "Would it be to soon to kiss her." He thought.
It sounded like venom had the same thought as Eddie did. He was screaming in his head "Kiss her Kiss her."

He looked back down into her big blue eyes as if to ask her for permission. She carefully moved her hands to the back of his neck, silently giving him his answer. He leaned down to kiss her—

"Hey Eddie I know you're probably disappointed that she didn't come but— Aah!"

Stella and Eddie both pulled away from each other but his hand still lingered on her hip. They looked over to seem Sam looking flabergasted.

Stella gave him a sheepish smile. "Sorry I'm late."

Ahhhh I missed guys so much even though it's been a week I could stay away for long.

Thank you guys for all the love and support through these last couples of days. I love you guys so much💗💗💗💗💗. So I just thought why not update.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter because I will be updating again sooner than you think because I'm trying to get back on my serious writing game 👏🏽😫