ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ

This is the dress she's wearing

And her white masquerade mask.

•••

Stella arrived at the fundraiser charity just in time before her mother's speech began. She saw Veronica wave her over. She quickly slipped into a seat next to her.

Her mom was just now starting her speech. But we can skip all that. She basically talked about being thankful for everyone coming. Which was total b.s, but okay.

Said how grateful she was for her family, blah, blah, blah. It was basically a snooze fest. Stella looked over to her right and saw that she wasn't the only one falling asleep.

Silver hair and blue eyes.

Wow, even though she couldn't properly see his face she could just tell he was gorgeous. He looked over at her, their eyes met.

Her heart started to beat faster and faster, she'd thought it'd burst. It was like they were having a staring contest. That was until Veronica snapped her out of it.

"Pay attention, your part is coming up." Stella gave her a look.

What the hell is she talking about?

"Don't give me that look." Veronica said

Stella finally pulled her eyes away from the beautiful stranger and turned to listen to her mother's speech.

"I really wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my family."
"My husband and my daughter."

You could hear gasp all across the room.