𝐇𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐀𝐯𝐞

❤︎ 𒊹︎ ❤︎

                                      ❤︎   𒊹︎   ❤︎

                         ❤︎ 𒊹︎ ❤︎

The happy couple couldn't get enough of one another after their wedding night with Simon kissing and touching Marguerite any chance he could get.

And as they rode to their new home together in the carriage he still showered Marguerite with kisses with the feeling be recuperated as Marguerite couldn't get enough of being intimate with her husband. It didn't help that they both had the stamina of wild horses so once they got intimate it was very deep. Emotionally and physically.

"Simon what if someone sees us, " Marguerite moaned as Simon kissed her neck trying to cover her moans.

To which Simon laughed and kissed her to ease her worries.

"Relax...my wife, " Simon said caressing her cheek making Marguerite blush as the carriage came to a stop.

Making the couple stop as Marguerite was helped out of the carriage and once she was on the ground she looked at what would now be her and Simon's home together.

It looked quite beautiful Marguerite couldn't take her eyes off of the outside view.

Simon took the lead to guide her inside while holding her hand making her blush at such action as she never had done this or any of these affections with anyone truly.

"Good morning, hello, " Marguerite greeted all of the workers at the estate with a smile and wave. Even shaking some hands here and there even though deep down she was quite nervous.

"Welcome to Clyvedon, your Grace, it has been so long since we have been blessed with your presence, but I trust you will find everything to your liking." A woman said to Simon as Marguerite just smiled and stood beside Simon as she didn't know the woman.

"I do not doubt it, Mrs.Colson. I hope you have been well." Simon replied back to the woman that goes by Mrs.Colson.

"Mm, " Mrs.Colson said with a nod.

"May I introduce to you the Duchess of Hastings? " Simon introduced Marguerite as Mrs.Colson curtsied.

"I am looking forward to making your acquaintance, Mrs.Colson," Marguerite said.

"Thank you, Your Grace. I have planned everything to make you both comfortable. First, a light meal, served on the terrace. Then a tour to show you all the improvements I have made. Then-- " Mrs.Colson said before Simon cut her off confusing Marguerite since she thought the things planned would be quite romantic.

"I am sure it will be most diverting, but I am afraid it will have to wait. I have plans of my own for my new bride, " Simon said looking at Marguerite who suddenly realized what Simon was getting at and blushed a little before lightly coughing.